English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always said Rooney will end up being better than Ronaldo. The reason he hasn't fulfilled his potential and Ronaldo has is because Ronaldo is always played in a position that suits him while Rooney is fluffed about to accommodate the rest.

No-one is saying Gerrard is bad at all, he's ben playing well, and he's one of the best players in the world. Sometimes though you have to pick the 11 best players for a system not the 11 best individuals.

btw everyone keeps saying Gerrard won player of the month but I'm fairly sure he didn't. Young-September, Deco-August. Right?

Oh and Rioooooooo :D

Good to see Rooney and Rio get the goals to spare England's blushes. For a start they're doing ok for next week and secondly it doesn't give the ingurland fans chance to boo United players. Talking about them, absolutely pathetic tonight, booing Cole after 1 mistake, I don't like the guy, but thats small time and so is booing your side off at half time.

No-one is saying Gerrard is bad at all, he's ben playing well, and he's one of the best players in the world. Sometimes though you have to pick the 11 best players for a system not the 11 best individuals.

btw everyone keeps saying Gerrard won player of the month but I'm fairly sure he didn't. Young-September, Deco-August. Right?

Oh and Rioooooooo :D

Soz...he got fans player of the month though.

Good old Wayne, hope he keeps it up for England and United. When he played in the centre he was so much better, maybe we should try gerrard and Lampard in the centre against Belarus. I don't care as long as it's 4-4-2 and Rooneys in the centre.

We're definitely better for having him but you can see why Heskey never scores. :D He's still not lost a qualifier though. Out of order booing Cole though and then cheering him when we're back on top.

Completely agree, it was one very bad piece of defending, but you should be backing your players, like Rio did in the interview. Good 2nd half performance. Heskey and Rooney did well today.

Well it is supposed to be the perfect formation, although I remember hearing the formation of the future is 4-6-0, apparently having an adaptable midfield would be more effective than quality strikers. Not sure about that tbh.

Aye. Our Garry was crap today Phillip. He must have been on the weed before the game or something.

Rooney is a completely different player when he's actually played in the right position which is behind a target man. I'm not Heskey's biggest fan either, but he was class tonight. That can not be said for SWP however; I don't think he passed the ball once or beat any defenders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread