English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I studied Maths (which includes Geometry), which is the foundation of engineering. (or anything else for that matter)

m_vaughan added 1 Minutes and 43 Seconds later...

Stop txt typing. Besides Drew is actually trying to explain the same thing.

I agree, why do people use txt msg language when they have got a whole keyboard in front of them?!

Looks like Usmanov's gonna have to wait a while if he wants more shares in this club :)

With England its never easy.

I heard that! Remember San Marino in the qualifiers for USA 1994?? Ok, we murdered them in the end, but they scored first, for God's sake!! I just hope the guys aren't thinking too much about Zagreb, just get on with the job, play your football and you'll win!

It's not as funny as Spurs being bottom.

And this variot on CDM's joke had me an absolute stitches despite not actually being funny;

What's the difference between a triangle and Spurs?

The triangle isn't getting relegated.

So Gerrard picked when he doesn't deserve to be again. So now Rooneys pushed out wide when he was our second best player in Croatia to accomodate a player who has done deserve to be playing. Great.

erm no. If i want to post i will and it's better than the crap you spout about how great one of the 56 different teams you support are.

0-0 half time, not really carried the momentum through from the Croatia game, if it isn't broke don't fix it.

Gerrard hasn't made one pass to feet all game. Wes Brown's class though; he's showing all his showboats today!

Gerrard's been in as good form as Lampard. Player of the Month, and rightly so. I'd have Gerrard in my England team over anyone else tbh. He's been pretty poor so far though, given the ball away needlessly 5 times. I don't think that bringing Gerrard in has broken the side, we had 1 good game, the same as the Germany 5-1 result. Team had to be changed anyway, Joe Cole's injured.

Against Croatia Rooney dominated the game because he played just off Heskey and Lampard played a central role in midfield. We went on to win that game 4-1 in England's best performance since Germany in 2001. Now all of sudden Capello sees it as an absolute neccessity to fit Gerrard into the system when it's quite clear that England can win without him and the result of it is that the first half ended in a dull stalemate. It doesn't take a genius to realise why. Get Rooney back to where he played in Zagreb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread