English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah mate, that's the compensation deal Sheffield United settled with them for just a couple of weeks ago. They were initally fined £5.5 million by the FA for the original offense. That 30 mil was compensation to Shef United.

That is a huge amount of money. If they did not have to spend it on this, they could have made some pretty good signings.
If they had been rightfully relegated, they wouldn't have been able to make the pretty good signings for many reasons.

I know i've mentioned it a few times before but;

35117.jpg

Gigiddy giggidy!

Only when they're pointless friendlies that we won't learn anything from!
I feel like it even when they are World Cup qualifiers. The England team has lost its spark, I no longer get the buzz from watching them. What is far more important to me is Norwich getting a win and getting away from the bottom 3.

I read an interview with Tottenham player Giovani in fourfourtwo this month and he said he thinks with the potential and ability in his team the team are aiming to challenge for a top 4 spot... Yeah maybe they can make the top 4 next year when there playing in the coca cola championship :rolleyes:

Also one of the questions was: "what did you know about tottenham before joining the club" His reply: Not much but I knew Tottenham were one of the biggest clubs in England.

I dont know what Giovani is on but I would like some :rolleyes:

It woulda been Geovanni Dos Santos, an eye opener for him after coming from Barca, but seriously why would you go to spurs?!

well he didn’t get enough first team footie at barca and spurs actually did alright last season winning the carling cup in process…and with the buys they made this season, he must have thought they were gonna break into the top 4…but it’s gone horribly wrong for them…

I read an interview with Tottenham player Giovani in fourfourtwo this month and he said he thinks with the potential and ability in his team the team are aiming to challenge for a top 4 spot... Yeah maybe they can make the top 4 next year when there playing in the coca cola championship :rolleyes:

Also one of the questions was: "what did you know about tottenham before joining the club" His reply: Not much but I knew Tottenham were one of the biggest clubs in England.

I dont know what Giovani is on but I would like some :rolleyes:

False information? :p

He said he wasn't getting enough first team football at Barca. Then he went on to talk up his team mates and the training etc so much he said he was so nervous playing with them despite training alongside the likes of Messi and Xavi etc at Barca.

:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread