English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ROFL, they're superb. Gotta love mocking Spurs, my faves:

"What's the difference between Juande Ramos and a cowboy? A cowboy wears Spurs on his boots whereas Ramos is a crap manager."

"Breaking news: Tottenham Hotspur have finally won a game. It was a friendly behind closed doors at non-league Walthamstow the other day. And if you don't believe us here is the proof."

"I was playing Scrabble and had enough letters to make 'Tottenham Hotspur Football Club'. I was gutted when I found out it was only worth two points."

Classics. I'd love to see Roflham Lolspurs get relegated.

My favourite one isn't even on there though which is a shame.

What's the difference between Spurs and a triangle?
The triangle isn't getting relegated.

Legendary. Oh how great it would be if they went down.

Would anyone mind telling me how Drogba, Cech, VDS and Rooney made it onto the shortlist for the Fifa Pro World XI and Adebayor didn't?

Because he's bla.....oh wait Drogba's there. Damn, I was hoping we could have a whole 'Fifa is racist' debate there. Just like the Pakistan fans.

I share the injustice though William. Phil Neville's not in it either!

Rather have him than Mascherano. And Fifa are racist. I just haven't figured out how.

Because Michale Platini's always racist about England. Maybe one day he'll realise he's French who are the national equivalent of Spurs.

Well, not even the French expect them to get anywhere.

LMAO! Sorry to interrupt but i've just seen the best Spurs joke ever over on Gamefaqs;

Juande Ramos has said that he expects Spurs to stay in the Premiership for two more seasons...

...Winter and Spring.

:D

Because Michale Platini's always racist about England. Maybe one day he'll realise he's French who are the national equivalent of Spurs.
Platini, whilst being an idiot, cannot be blamed for the shortlist since he is the top dog at UEFA, not FIFA.

Corluka?! I'd have Hibbert anyday. Just because Spurs were interested in him for a bit City fans seem to think he's class now.

Oh yeah and Ireland?! Lmao, he just looks ridiculous with that bald head.

Think I'll quote this from August.

IRONYYYYYYYYYYYY.

http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/english-premier-league/mourinho-drogba-is-a-diver-145036/
Drogba has often been criticised for going to ground too easily but was vigorously defended by Mourinho during his time in charge at Stamford Bridge.

Now, just over a year after leaving Chelsea, Mourinho has turned on the 30-year-old while also hitting out at Cristiano Ronaldo, Fernando Torres and Robin van Persie for the same thing.

Mourinho told feelfootball.com: "I am no longer Chelsea coach, and I do not have to defend them any more, but I think it is correct if I say Drogba is a diver.

"Drogba, Ronaldo, Torres and Van Persie are the divers. Who dives more? Who has won more penalties in recent years? But English football is the one that criticises the divers the most."

Mourinho claims he is against diving but encourages his players to go to ground if they are fouled.

He added: "I hate diving, but I'm not happy if a player is kicked by somebody in the box and he tries to remain standing.

"It's very, very rare a referee gives a decision if the player doesn't go down so I tell players not to be naive, but to be fair."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread