English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
God, what the hell is wrong with Spurs, eh? Martin Jol must be laughing his head off, Spurs made a mistake of Titanic proportions getting rid of that guy (he's currently riding high in the Bundesliga).

I also hit the bar like five times playing Pro. Busy day for the woodwork this weekend.

stfu before i prawn both of u!!1!

Anyway if I haven't already mentioned it then i'll mention it again; Spurs are bottom. HAHAHAH!!!

And even when United stick seven past us next week, they'll still be below us. :D

Oh come on! I support everton and manchester united, but it's gonna be Man U winning this match. ;)..

Na, you'll beat us or at least get a draw, you're due one against us there and you lost at the weekend so will be eager to get something and we've got the champions league midweek.

LOL@SPURS!
Manchester United to beat Everton 6-0 Rooney hat trick, Berbatov to score 2 and a Phil Neville OG. Yakubu to be crippled by Vidic.

GBOT! ;)

God, what the hell is wrong with Spurs, eh? Martin Jol must be laughing his head off, Spurs made a mistake of Titanic proportions getting rid of that guy (he's currently riding high in the Bundesliga).

Nothing to do with the manager. All the problems have been caused by the "directors of football" or whatever they want to call them, who sell and buy players. Frankly, Spurs deserve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread