English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was referring to Phil's spiteful comments about Villa and Portsmouth.

How can you be so one eyed? You'll easily suggest that Chelsea are going to have a massive blip in form but if anyone were to suggest the same thing about United it would be deemed improbable.

Both teams are playing good football. Just appreciate that.

We've already had a massive blip, it's why we were eighth until yesterday!

Teams have more than one blip. What i'm saying is that you can't 100% guarantee that Chelsea will have a blip and United will be on top form for the rest of the season. What's not to say both teams have a blip at the same time?

And United can/will have a blip again. Chelsea really dont need to worry about United or anyone as long as they keep getting the right results. I do not expect Rooney to be playing this well for long either.

I also think despite their latest setback, Spurs will atleast finish in the top half of the table.

It's "No question about that", HTH.

Not sure it's actually 100% Ramos' fault mind, he hasn't been helped by the board selling his best players and Comolli bringing in the likes of Bentley and Modric who haven't impressed.

stfu pdaef.

Anyway like people say united have already got 2 of our hardest games out of the ay and our run in is much easier than our first half of the season so as long as we're in touch by the halfway stage i'm more than happy. Plus none of our players have really hit top form yet except Rooney, so there's still more to come :D

Anyway Spurs are so crap. It isn't Ramos fault it's bloody Levy and Comolli. They have known berbatov was going for about a year if were honest and they never really replaced Carrick either but they have done nothing about it and just signed more attacking midfielders.

Utter Crap.
Sums up the season and our performance what doesnt make it better Vedran Corluka was unconcious for 10 mins and we had two players sent off.

Well Zokora and Modric were highly rated before they joined Spurs. So cant blame them totally if the players did not live up to the hype.

They've not bought bad players though, the likes of Modric, Dos Santos, Bentley, Zokora, Corluka, Hutton, are all top players, but they've just not clicked, and not fitted into the team well enough. They're lacking in 2 areas still, lacking a defensive midfielder, and also a top quality striker. I'd stick with Ramos personally, but I can't see it happening, he'll be gone by the end of the Month I reckon. This is further proof though that the "Director of Football" role just doesn't work in the English game.

Lennon was out of the game ealry on which was when we struggled when he was on the left got put in the middle and we equalised and dominated. Second half lennon was again out the game and we lost it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread