English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Na, you'll beat us or at least get a draw, you're due one against us there and you lost at the weekend so will be eager to get something and we've got the champions league midweek.

And we usually mess up the weekend after CL, especially when it's a battle like the game v Celtic is likely to be. Still, Rooney would love to stick a couple past his old club and the form he's in at the moment, I wouldn't be surprised...

MasterBlaster76 added 1 Minutes and 43 Seconds later...

wwtw?

MB stfu tiapc

Translation? It definitely sounds a bit derogatory to me...

On second thoughts, if you're not going to bother replying in English, then leave it!

Isiwhl. Smjwmarlftmpg

I think we can all say this is Phil's fault. 1-1 Up the Toon, like.

On second thoughts, if you're not going to bother replying in English, then leave it!

It would appear that Joe's humour has gone waaaaaaay over your head. It's Phil doing all the abreviating; Myself, Josephine and William are taking the mick. As is Nob Stiles. What an awful referee.

It would appear that Joe's humour has gone waaaaaaay over your head. It's Phil doing all the abreviating; Myself, Josephine and William are taking the mick. As is Nob Stiles. What an awful referee.
I take full responsibility:D, will say that I haven't used it in about the last 2 pages though.;)

King Joe Kinnear, like! He's a legend, like! He'll take us to first, like!

And we usually mess up the weekend after CL, especially when it's a battle like the game v Celtic is likely to be. Still, Rooney would love to stick a couple past his old club and the form he's in at the moment, I wouldn't be surprised...

MasterBlaster76 added 1 Minutes and 43 Seconds later...

smdmtcohtspompwnrdiaw.

Joe Kinnear. Love his interviews, even when he doesn't want to swear he comes out with stuff, tv stations nightmare, that's why he got the late game today see. :D

City fans want Hughes out and are slagging Robinho off for not caring. Make no mistake, the real City are back:D.

I love football. Tottenham and City have been dealt a huge slap in the face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread