English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
KUYT :cool: hero. Awesome victory again today, need to sort out the full-backs and the first half of course...

Kuyt is one of Liverpool's MVPs behind Gerraaaaaaaard, Torres and Carragggher.

Yet again we came back from 2-0 down but I am proud of Liverpool:D but I hope they play well in there next games

yh but Kuyt needs to score more...he works hard (like keane) but goal scoring is his main problem

Great win, Rooney head and shoulders above everyone. Fantastic from him, should have had 2 goals but 1 will do :D I'm happy.

well all they needed was the first goal...after that it was all bonus tbh

Wayne Rooney ftw!
Great game today. Looked a bit shakey in the 1st half but whatever Fergie said at half time it worked :P

Aye was very good, Rooney was superb. Rafael did well till he came off as well. Even better was the fight I saw on Trafford Bridge though.:D

Oh God does Alan Shearer talk crap? He over (and wrongly) analyses simple things. Belletti passed the ball and moved 10 yards forward? well done for pointing that out.

Shearer is a tool and a crap pundit. Take Lawrenson and get off my screen!

all Manc or did the baggies bounce the wrong red? :D
I'm pretty sure it was all Manc, less of a fight I'd guess, more of a one way punch bag. 2 blokes were in a car and then a couple from outside the car, probably thirties, bald head, come in hitting one of the lads in the car through the window as well as calling him names which I won't get away with on here.;)

Laursen's aerial challenge with Crouch > Anything Kuyt or Zaki have to offer.

I didn't believe that we could ever witness the spectacle of football that we saw on 22 April 2006 again, with that magnificent 0-0 draw, but today it was achieved again at Villa Park, superb masterclass of defending from both sides, and the midfield/strikers were out of this world. Don't know why the linesman got a coin thrown at him, I'd have thought the fans would have been out of pocket after the amounts touts were charging just for a place on the roof of a nearby building. Only disappointing thing is that, now MOTD have obviously decided to put their stella game way down the line up, bad news for West Brom and Hull fans next weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread