English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I kinda wish i adopted Hull as opposed to Westbrom this year... fingers crossed Birmingham come back next year.

Absolute legend. Him and Chiles > Any of the other presenters doing the rounds (Hairy hands Keys, Lineker, Ryder etc.)

Why did we have no-one on the left? Heskey spent more time there than anyone else! If we had Roberto Carlos and not Bridge at left back maybe it would work. Good goal by Gerrard, but either him, Barry or Lampard has got to go off imo.

Rooney looks to have got it back again, hopefully he won't go and get injured now or something :p but now he looks to be fired up like he used to be, much to the disappointment of the ref!

You have to feel sorry for Bridge. He rarely play club football anymore and he's thrust right in at the deep end with little match practice.

Great win. Still not sure we'll cope against a top side when we have Heskey on the left more than anyone else but it'll do for tonight. How good was Roneys 2nd too? :D

Capello seems to be getting the best out of Rooney. Another good performance, 12 points from 12 available.

Squad player. Had a good season a couple of years back, but shouldn't make the Blackburn first team on a regular basis. Low level Prem/Championship quality player.

It is possible that the Championship match between Norwich and Derby on 4th October was fixed. There were irregular betting patterns in the Asian markets on it and Derby's winner was bizarre. The BBC is carrying the story. I was there, and there was something strange about it.

Great goal by Beletti. Boro have been awful. They could well be playing in a fizzy pop league next year.

The commentator is rubbish, he starts mumbling, you can hardly ever here anything he says.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread