English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We're so gonna get owned by Arsenal today. It's just typical for us to have to face them after they've had two dodgy results; we're gonna get all the backlash! :(

I'm not even confident about that. This is one of those games you want to see at the stadium.

This is one of those games you want to see at the stadium.
On that topic, Aston Villa vs Portsmouth today, the return of one of the biggest fixtures of the season. Hopefully it'll return to the exciting spectacle of 06/07's 0-0, rather than last year's dull goalfest.

Arsenal 0-1 Everton!!:D Good finish by Osman!

Why do I get the feeling that us scoring that goal is only going to end badly? Just let us draw 1-1 ffs.

Who is watching that game anyway?

Villa vs Pompey is where its at.

Sky Sports said:
Cuellar makes a surging run down the right and wins a free kick after a clattering challenge from Traore.
Only in this fixture. Can't wait for football first, must be game of the day.

well...RVP should have scored afterwards...but the shot was straight at the keeper...still a lot of time to come back and win it...

btw what an amazing goal for zaki...the 2nd one...superb....what a start he's had to the premier league

Bilal91 added 4 Minutes and 49 Seconds later...

The Comeback Is On Baby;)

Thank god! Came back from the library to see us losing after 50 mins. At least Pool are losing

There is no doubt about the fact that Belletti is an awesome striker of the ball, but he is still crap defensively. Really bad, keeps get caught out of position, and for those who think attack-minded RBs are obviously going to get caught out, well look at Sergio Ramos or Dani Alves. They are like everywhere!

He could be moulded into an effective left winger though.

that should have been a RED for hibbert...first a horrible tackle on denilson and than grabbing clichy by the scruff of his neck...and the ref. gives them bot a yellow instead:eek:

and in further news walcott suddenly goes down in a heap...but thankfully hes up again

OOOOOOOOOO YEAH...2-1...RVP:happy:happy:happy

Bilal91 added 10 Minutes and 12 Seconds later...

DAMN...pool have equalised:(

Jammy bloody Liverpool. Oh well, they won't keep getting red cards against them, although the refs do seem to be doing their best to make that a reality. Oh well at least they let in 2 against WWigan. Like I say, Arsenal were full of late comebacks last year too but their luck ran out. :D Anyway the champions are on soon.

Walcottttttt...3-1...game, Set And Match:)

Bilal91 added 5 Minutes and 54 Seconds later...

POOL...man...they are like arsenal with the comebacks now...DAMN

Like I said, this is one of those games you really want to see live. One of the best results we'll have this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread