English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
0-0's not going to happen now Matthew. 1-0 United. Fletcher. *******.

Yeh, this is going to be a long 90 minutes. United all over us now, that shot by Giggs was superb, the way he cut inside was brilliant.

Last edited:
Great goal by Fletch, needed the breakthrough, controlled most of the game (although I didn't see the last 5). Hopefully we can put it beyond doubt early in the second half. United fans in good voice.

Poor defending reds, get a grip.

Get Tevez on for Park.

EDIT: Yakubu hits the post, get a grip Reds!!!!!!

I hope Barton scores the winner for the Toon here.

Speaking of Scousers scoring the winner, it won't be long before Rooney does the inevitable. Football is so predictable these days.

Forget Amir Zaki, forget Robbie Keane, forget Deco. The best signing of the season is Mourane Fellaini :D <3. 1-1, glad he took the chance not Yakubu, he'd have blates missed, he's so rubbish.

Class work with the badge Wayne lad.

EDIT: Nani on for Rooney, what about Tevez!!!!

I wonder if Wayne realises that his dad still goes to every Everton home game and is still as avid an Evertonian as ever. There was absolutely no need for Rooney to do that.

Without Everton, Rooney wouldn't be at United. Complete lack of respect. All this about him being much more mature on the field is complete bull.

He's put up with 70 minutes of constant booing from everton fans, plus in other games. He loves playing for United. End of. Whats he supposed to do, go up to them and sing a love song?

EDIT: Everton are gonna get a winner here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread