English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, obviously not. Don't be such a twat. There's such a thing as composure, but apparently when you play for Man Utd you're allowed to do anything.

Yeah, cos every player gets booed where ever he goes.

Stop moaning about it, it especially sounds a bit soft when a newcastle fan is doing it during the middle of one of his most important games in the season. You'd love if it was the other way around.

Just imagine if the roles were reversed Phil. Say Rooney came through your academy, you gave him his career, he scores for your youth team and declares 'Once a red always a red'. Say he then joins City and starts kissing their badge. You wouldn't be best pleased would you? Stop being so one-eyed.

There's a bigger world to football than your own team, Phil. You need to learn that.

Yeah I'm just pretty shocked that you're not completely focused on watching what should apparently be such a big game.

If Rooney hadn't been constantly abused for the last 4 years, he wouldn't be kissing the United badge, of that there is no question.

You just sound soft lads, now put a sock in it.

Rooney kissed the United badge on his first game back at Everton. That's hardly 4 years.

And lol at the soft comment. Your the one that was crying about Madrid trying to 'steal' Ronaldo.

Yes Everton. Superb, I was an Everton fan for that, United should have bought Tevez on earlier.

Well an average display by the Reds. Great work though Rooney.

And lol at the soft comment. Your the one that was crying about Madrid trying to 'steal' Ronaldo.
Slight difference between kissing a badge and someone trying to get your best player.:rolleyes:

Poor performance, too many players had off-days. Rio, Ronaldo, Berbatov. Still should have won with the control in the first half, should have been sewn up then.

Everton fans singing.:eek: First time today, quietest I've ever heard the home fans at Goodison in the first half.

EDIT: Stu, I'm just suprised why anything else matters for you today but the "big" game that is the tyne-wear derby. Come on keano!!

Rooney's a prat. Complete lack of respect for the club that gave him his big break. I didn't see Phil Neville going up to the Man Utd fans kissing the Everton badge, he's not a twat like Rooney.

1-1 Great result for Everton. Was nice to see us playing proper football in the 2nd half, as frankly we were awful in the first half after the first 10 minutes. Need to build from here !!

Moyes earned his money at half term. Whatever he put in the tea worked.

Phil, don't be a gash. You'd be furious if one of your players did what Rooney did.

Rooney's a prat. Complete lack of respect for the club that gave him his big break. I didn't see Phil Neville going up to the Man Utd fans kissing the Everton badge, he's not a twat like Rooney.
Ah yeah, I forgot about the time when we booed Phil Neville and constantly shouted at him for the whole game. Neville is still very well liked by United fans.

It'd annoy me a bit Matt, but I could understand why he did it.

I can understand why he does it, but there's still no need to do it. Especially when his entire family are still Evertonians. It's just a lack of class. If you wanna beat the boo boys just score; that soon shuts them up.

Not quite that easy to score is it?

Will we have a scouse boycott of anything related to kissing now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread