English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, I apologize for having the audacity to have the slightest of interest in another club. I guess I should now desist from watching any other game of football that doesn't involve Everton.

That wasn't really the point I was making Matthew, and I think you know it.

Let me point it out to you then,

It was the bit about you and Stu generally having the same "opinions" (I use the word opinions lightly here).

What's the difference between Spurs and a court case?

A court case has a defence.

Made that one up just now.

Shame they spelt Fraizer wrong though really.....

Another brilliant Spurs joke though, loving them being the butt of jokes. They were already the arse of the Premier League, and it's now great that they're getting abuse. Brilliant how all the Spurs fans are suddenly far quieter now, not seen a Spurs fan raving on about their team for ages :D

Let me point it out to you then,

It was the bit about you and Stu generally having the same "opinions" (I use the word opinions lightly here).

About the same as yourself and MasterBlaster then.

Anyway the variation of Will's joke I heard first was this;

What's the difference between a rapist and Spurs?

The rapist has a better defence.

Phil your beliefs are a bit much for me and im a united fan, at the end of the day its only a game. Opinions are opinions for a reason, because the differ from person to person now quit sucking on that lemon.

WOW...hull really are turning it on...they will give chelsea a run for their money in the next game...might not win it but they will give it their all

Just saw the highlights of the Everton and United game and personally I do not think Rooney did anything wrong. I dont think by doing what he did, was he disrespecting his former club. You dont have to Anti-Everton to be Pro-Manure, do you?

From other results, well Hull dont seem to be stopping, do they? Will they be doing another Ipswich or Sunderland this season? get into Europe and get relegated the next season!

About the same as yourself and MasterBlaster then.
He doesn't change his views on every thread in the forum to agree with me though.;)

Well pointed out m_vaughan, it was a gesture to show where his allegiances lie, which is at United.

Think the same about Hull, will probably keep on doing well this season till about February, then go on a poor run and carry it on next season. The amount of clubs that do that is staggering, West Ham, Wigan, (I know them two didn't go down), Reading, Sunderland, Ipswich etc.

He didn't say they were a poor team, he said they played in a poor quality league. Which is true. Why else would they have players like Carlos and Kewell who are way past their sell-by date?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread