English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Although I must admit that the Super League and Turkish football in general is much better now, and that good players are considering moves there. Guiza joined Fenerbahce, is part of the Spain squad.

But Fenerbahce weren't very impressive against Arsenal, were they?

I would say their league is better than what they have in Greece and Holland.

Would like a draw, but if not then a Chelsea win is my 2nd preferred option. Lesser of two evils.

YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS come on you reds, we were so solid at the back and held onto that early goal so well, well played stevie lad, Stoked 2.30 am here got school in 6 hours could not care less wooooooo

Liverpool deserved the win. They've looked good all season, and not many teams have done that to Chelsea in the past 5 years. The goal was pretty fortunate, but the way Liverpool defended was superb. Maybe they can form a title challenge after all. Certainly makes it more interesting than just having the 2 main teams challenging. Just need Arsenal to get their act together now to make it really exciting, I don't honestly think Arsenal have got a good enough team though tbh.

Rooneys a ledge. Shame about the result but oh well Chelsea lost. 8 points behind, if we win our game in hand, not that bad. Seeing as everyone has written us off already just makes me believe we'll win it even more. Still think we need another midfielder, Hargreaves has not been a good buy, trys hard and that but he's never fit andi n Scholes and Giggs we're already carrying a couple of players so we can't really be doing with a never fit player.

edit-gay midweek games next week. West Ham at home is a crap game, we always play rubbish in that. Liverpool have a guaranteed 3 points as well as do Chelsea. Gay.

Last edited:
That is sickening.:mad:

:p

Chelsea created 1 good chance all game, and that's why they lost. Many will say that we were really negative but if you can win by playing that way then why not? Imagine if Hull beat them next week after this result. Lets hope they do :D

treva added 2 Minutes and 29 Seconds later...

Anyway more importantly we have Hull next week and I'd like to play them now more than ever just because that run surely has got ot come to an end. Spurs to bounce back next week too :D

You've got West Ham first, then Hull the week after. Hull play Chelsea next week.

That is sickening.:mad:

Bloody annoying that the Scousers had to be the ones to do it (we got so close), but aren't you glad that Chelsea's sodding unbeaten run that's gone on since Roman times has finally come to an end?

Edit: Quick word about Ronaldo: he has to go. His heart is not in it one little bit, even when he scores he looks like he doesn't give a damn; MoTD showed one of his celebrations from last year and compared it side by side with one from this year and the difference was clear. We should milk Real for as much as we can get and go buy one or two other world class players.

The dippers deserved to win, Chelsea were very poor. That should have been us a month back:noway.

I'll admit I'm a little concerned about the scousers now, but still don't think realistically they will win the league, be out of it by March.

Btw, we have got Hull next week, West Ham is on Wednesday, when Hull play Chelsea.

That's why I'd prefer Liverpool to win; I just can't see them keeping the pace up. Yeps, should've been us a month back: damn that Kalou (spelling?) As for Hull, we have got to take them seriously, but surely their bubble must burst eventually? Fair play to them though, they're doing great and I do like to see a team come up and make a real fight of it!

It shouldn't have been us a month back becaue Fergie makes us play like batty boys in the big games, outplay them, score and then sit back for the rest of the game. I'm fed up with that dohdohdohdoh and thought it would be gone with Queiroz. tbh I can't wait till Erics the manager. :D

Hull will finish mid-table I think. Yeah, Liverpool probably will be out of it by March, but we have got to take them seriously, they've beaten the best two sides in the country, and won at Goodison and the council house too. Thats why I'm annoyed about today, I'd rather Chelsea won the league 5 times in a row than Liverpool winning it once.

EDIT: Agree Joe, 7 points we've lost this season after scoring early in tricky away games then allowing the other team to get on top.

Worst result of the season so far. This will only instill Liverpool's belief that they're part of the big 3 despite never winning the Pl while we'll be struggling for 4th.

At least Chelsea's home run has ended.

Edit: Quick word about Ronaldo: he has to go. His heart is not in it one little bit, even when he scores he looks like he doesn't give a damn; MoTD showed one of his celebrations from last year and compared it side by side with one from this year and the difference was clear. We should milk Real for as much as we can get and go buy one or two other world class players.

I love you United fans. Moaning about him because he's not celebrating as much as last year, brilliant. He's pledged his future to United in Marca, the popular Spanish newspaper, saying that his heart is in Manchester. Roman Calderon has also stated that they've given up on Ronaldo, i'm guessing they're going to go for someone like Navas from Sevilla, I'm sure M_Vaughan will correct me if I'm wrong. I'm sure you'll change your tune when Ronaldo's banging in the goals in a month or so, he's only just come back from injury, and wanting to sell a player because he's not celebrating as much as the year before is hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread