English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Phil, you're ridiculously biased, you're like a Manc version of the Pakistan Cricket fans. You must surely be able to put down the Rooney rose tinted glasses and realise why we're annoyed? So what if he was booed, he should be used to it, does he expect the Everton fans to cheer him? He's acted like a muppet, and made a complete prat of himself, and the Everton fans are rightly annoyed. If what Rooney did was fine the ref wouldnt have given him a few words.

That's true :D

Boo Barton all you like you scum, it's just gonna spur him on. Come on Joey!!!

Phil, it seems as though you've boycotted kissing for quite some time.
Hilarious.

I can see why you're annoyed Dan, but I can also see why he did it, I don't think he made a prat of himself, he plays for United now and has pleased United fans, why should he go around making himself look good to Everton fans?

I love it how you all support each others teams, isn't it fantastic.:rolleyes:

The irony in Stu calling people who boo barton "scum" is brilliant as well.

It's not about looking good, it's about having respect for the team that gave you your career. Lampard does it whenever he plays against West Ham as well. There's just absolutely no need for it.

And I apologize sincerely for not supporting Man Utd. Although given that I don't live in Manchester I would have been an ideal candidate to become one.

United pay his wages. End of.

Hilarious again Matthew, ever thought of giving stand-up a go?

After dinner speaking?

EDIT: Wahey, just seen it was Richardson that scored, don't like him, but still great:D. There's only one keano!

Last edited:
I agree Matthew.

Anyway, good news for your first team Matthew, and bad news for your second team, vice versa for you Stu. It's brilliant you supporting the same teams, means you don't have to have different opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread