English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still didn't answer to the fact that us 'fake' fans support the club and keep it going so your prawn sandwiches are cheaper in the stadium.

How did Liverpool lose though, they were so in control of that game. For the first half an hour or so Spurs were awful. They still have a lot of work to do to get back to challenging for Europe despite that win. Plus they had King in today when he doesn't play very often at all because of his knee.

@ Duded even FC fans would tell you there are some great fans at united, just they personally had enough. Kids go to FC games in man united shirts, you would think that would piss them off when they are glazer products but they accept it. Supporting FC united isn't about some stupid moral superiority as a football fan.

Why? How have you helped the club in the past year?

A) I don't get food inside the stadium.
B) Make them cheaper it certainly does not. Rip-off prices.

EDIT: Good point Joe, to FC fans, FC United is like little United, a cheaper alternative, while still supporting United.

Apart from the 9 games i went to last season and my shirt I spose nothing.

Hope you enjoyed your time in the south stand and your visit to the megastore to get your new man u shirt.

Hope you enjoyed you visit up your arse, oh hany on you're still about 3 foot up it.

I have no moderating powers in here so am unable to. Sorry, my regards.

We are back on Top :D

Thanks to Carrager and Pavlyuchenko :happy

To be honest, if any team deserves to be top of the PL, it's Chelsea rather than Liverpool who scored 2 rather fortunate goals against United and Chelsea

Yeah spot on, I think we've got a decent chance this season, but Chelsea look very, very good, none of this last gasp luck that the dippers have had (before today).

I wish I could be there when Dudu comes back. It'll probably be at home about 10 mins so he'll get a proper reception. We all love Dudu

Black armbands and a minutes silence for the dippers unbeaten record do we think on MOTD today?

Oh wow, Hansen's not there. Lawrenson trying to hold back the bias. And failing. Now time for Shearer's nonsensical analysis.

Will_NA added 3 Minutes and 59 Seconds later...

That throw was not humanly possible!

Will_NA added 5 Minutes and 20 Seconds later...

Actually, seeing the RVP replay, it was a red. Sorensen can hardly have been hurt as much he made out to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread