English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clichy of all people lol. Best we can hope for this season is a Cup. flip the league. We're way too inconsistent. Sagna, and Walcott injured. VP sent off ridiculously. I bet we'll play well against United and then get thrashed by Villa.

Down to 9 men.

All this derby talk i think spurs arsenal is bigger than liverpool vs united. Phil for a mod you have pretty extreme views and don't tolerate others you might want to sort that out.

We've won it 13 times but other than that, you're right.

Will_NA added 23 Minutes and 4 Seconds later...

Also, why was this smug prat Phil Thompson covering our game? You could see the grin getting wider and wider as the match went on not to mention the exaggeration of VP's red card. Biased knob.

Wow Hull are really playing well. They should have had a player sent off but we should have had Rooney sent off apparently so fair enough in a backwards sort of way.

Dirk Kuyt is on fire atm, but it was against spurs. All the crap aside Spurs defence is shocking, they need a holding mid to offer some cover.

Arsenal, well they just couldn't deal with the long throws from what i've heard, pretty poor tbh. Think on a day like today they realy needed Flamini too though. Not too be harsh or anything but hope Adebayor and Walcott don't make it back for next week. VP's out too.

Last edited:
Nah, we always knew they would score from long throws. Didn't matter who we had in midfield if they were gonna bombard us.

I fear this is the 67 points season if we're as inconsistent as this.

I know RVP is still very young, but what he did was very childish. Arsenal seem to be doing what many expected would happen last season.

They still play the best football in England when at their best.

I must be the only who doesn't think it warranted the reaction of Sorensen.

well tbh i can't see them winning the league or champions league for that matter either...the two domestic cups are our only hope...absolutley shocking today after we gave away two points to spurs, we thought we might as well give some to stoke...and to add to that, all the injuries and red card + we got manure next week...GREAT :)

I'm gonna put my neck out and say Arsenal are gonna do what Liverpool did in 2005. Get nowhere near the league, but win the Champions League. YHIHFTOUPLKAJYCTGHTNKJATHGY.

fearsome tweak me! Spurs 2-1 Pool! Maybe there is hope for Arsenal.

I don't think I'll say anything about a United fan or anyone but an Arsenal/Spurs fan saying that Arsenal-Spurs is bigger than United-Liverpool. The statement in itself speaks volumes.

GET IN THERE SPURS!!!!!!!!!!!:D Fantastic, the giddyometer of the dippers should have now decreased, absolutely brilliant:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D.

As for United, should never have been that close, at 4-1 or 4-2 we had so many chances that it should have been 6 or 7. The referee created a whole load of trouble for himself by firstly giving a dubious free kick which led to the Hull first goal and then giving a penalty that was definitely not one. Every decision seemed to go their way, including the one where Carrick was through, and the player who brought him down wasn't even booked. The game boiled over and for the last 20 minutes there was a really good atmosphere.

Berbatov was good, Rooney seemed to be getting frustrated which led to his booking and Tevez worked his socks off when he came on. All in all a very good game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread