English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The team that could not win, now unbeaten under Harry. I am not a Spurs fan and actually hate them, but just for once - COME ON YOU SPURS!

Come on Spurs :D :D Love Spurs, great club. :D Pavlyuchenko, what a top bloke. Liverpool get a taste of their own medicine :D

Phil, quote me where I said it was bigger. I said it was the biggest local derby and since United-Pool isn't local, I was justified in saying that.

Wuft, we r belowz LOLSPURS?!

With Aston Villa coming to SJP Monday and Bolton playing Man City tomorrow, we could well be bottom by Tuesday...

Phil, quote me where I said it was bigger. I said it was the biggest local derby and since United-Pool isn't local, I was justified in saying that.
Wasn't having a go at you, more Duded, this big United fan from Oxford, who said that. I'd understand it more if you said it.

Well done roflham. It's liverpool's year alright. :D

Who'd have thought 10 games into the season Spurs could draw at Stamford Bridge and The Emirates as well as beating Liverpool at home yet still find themselves in the bottom three?

I love football. Too bad we've got like 15 players out.

Wasn't having a go at you, more Duded, this big United fan from Oxford, who said that. I'd understand it more if you said it.

At what point in my life did i claim to be a big united fan? I prefer playing football for a team than supporting a team that ill never play for. For the record i also watch my local team play every week but im not a true fan obviously because i was born in oxford not manchester. Am i really supposed to control where im born? I spose so. Ah well ill go back to the real world now and you can still pretend that you play for man utd, go you!

At what point in my life did i claim to be a big united fan? I prefer playing football for a team than supporting a team that ill never play for. For the record i also watch my local team play every week but im not a true fan obviously because i was born in oxford not manchester. Am i really supposed to control where im born? I spose so. Ah well ill go back to the real world now and you can still pretend that you play for man utd, go you!
At what point in my life I did pretend that I play for United?

Oh, and never call yourself a United fan, United don't need fairweather kids like you. Now go and take grammar lessons.

Sorry are you the chief of Man Utd's fanbase? I'm sure if all us 'fake' fans took our money away from the club then they'd be just fine? The club relies on fans who don't live in manchester, we funded Berbatov's transfer and keep the club running. You're a pretty pathetic person if you think otherwise. Also for your knowledge i'm educated as well as i wish to be, I got great GCSE results and and studying good A levels. Also you can suck a cock as didn't all the true fans leave when the take over happened or did you have to cling onto that glory?

Man Utd Fan.

You probably worship Glazer, some fans left understandably, some fans stayed and decided not to let Glazer win. Nothing wrong with either option.

Hope you're happy Tarquin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread