English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tottenham Hotspur FC

m_vaughan added 2 Minutes and 32 Seconds later...

Yeah spot on, I think we've got a decent chance this season, but Chelsea look very, very good, none of this last gasp luck that the dippers have had (before today).

Its also called "Never say die" attitude. Its what won you the European champions cup in 1999. Maybe it was last gasp luck then.

Evra and Neville were very poor yesterday. I think Ferdinand should get the captains arm band back.

Dr. Pepper added 1 Minutes and 15 Seconds later...

Berbatov was class though. He has fit into the Utd team so perfectly. He's running around and passing it superbly. Ronaldo's first goal was brilliant. He managed to control such a powerful pass so well and then the amazing shot.

Yep, I'd pretty much agree with all of that, especially about Rio. He is the leader out there, captain in all but name.

Robinho was crap. City lose 2 on the bounce :) Bolton further Newcastles misery. Going to be a shootout at the bottom this year. Only 3 points between 18th and 8th.

What did I tell you? I could see this happening. Aston Villa is a must win now.

Too late, but heres fanzone from Spurs vs Arsenal...Just waif for Spurs 4th goal:p

Last edited by a moderator:
That Spurs fan has possibly the most annoying voice and scream of all time. How annoying was he after Spurs scored the 4th. Typical Spurs fan tbh. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread