English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
that was a yellow too in my opinion...if you say that than arsenal should have just had a pen....vidic was clearly holding on too nasris shirt

Nasri only fell when he'd lost the ball, not when he was being tugged.

I agree that Carrick's tackle in the first half was a yellow, it was terrible.

still a foul:rolleyes:

he went down too easily but again that decision would have been given by most refs.

Tevez is trying to hard in my opinion. He's running around everywhere for the ball but he needs to think about his runs.

We didn't deserve to win that game anyway. Such awful defending, even in the 95th minute Bendtner was left unmarked. Neville was the worst player on the pitch. Rafael was on for like 20 minutes and was our best player. Park was the only other good player for us. Tevez was brought on too late again to make any difference. We left it too late to start playing well.

Shocking from united. Said our defence was crap on wednesday and it was today. Oh well only 5 points if we win our game in hand and if we had to lose a game to the big 4 i would choose Arsenal.

YHHHHHHHHH...thats what i am talking bout...superb performance...gave that goal away in the end but i think manure deserved that tbh...but arsenal should have got more towards the end and that bendtner should have got 4 by himself...he's not good enough for me...velas better

4:27pm

The time Phil will start making excuses about their loss.

*Waits for Evo to make a point, which is agreed without being read by Stu.*

I'm not gonna say much, there's loads I could say, ie Fergie's subs:mad:, but the main point is, it took a 19 year old right back to do what Rooney, Berbatov and Ronaldo should have done.

Last edited:
Lol piss off Phil. I agree with what Matt says cos he makes complete and utter sense. Like the Rooney incident. It was a disgrace. Kissing the badge in front of the team that made you who you are takes the Michael. Matt made a point that I agree with, so jog.

Also, Joe's sister is peng.

Just like every point he makes, in fact I don't think I've seen you ever disagree with him. I'd think you were the same person if you weren't so annoying.

Dirty boy my last missus was well fitter than i imagine here to be if she was not my sister. If you get what I mean.

Anyway............. phil the subs were crap and overall crap from us. Still 5 points :D

Lol it's all so true.

Berbatov was going to wide I reckon. He needs to be in the middle for the finish.

Ah, using Evo's MasterBlaster example from last week. Need I say more.

Yeah, I disagree plenty of times with Joe and MB. Joe, for some reason thinks we need a new CM, and I've disagreed with him about that and plenty of other things. Although actually after today, I'd like one that could get really stuck in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread