English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Err. we do need a new CM. Could you not see that today. Seeing as OH is about as much use as my mum.

So because I used an example that someone else has used before, regardless of the truth involved in it, it's automatically dismissed as copying someone?

Just a good example thats all.

Back on topic, Rafael > Neville.

yup def....neville is too old now...rafael has got pace and that attacking insitinct...and isn't a bad shot either:rolleyes:

I disgaree too, Garee Neville.:D

EDIT: Please note, I am only using the word dis as a purpose for this joke and am happy to be shot if I ever use it again.

Last edited:
tweaking brilliant. That's all I'll say. I knew Nasri would be a legend.

As for Clichy's handball, it should have been a pen. And, if they'd scored, Nasri wouldn't have got the pen opportunity at the other end with only 2 defenders back. Still, United fans didn't think that way when they beat us 2-0 4 years ago.

Chelsea shut Blackburn 2-0 ... .Anelka earns a brace:happy

Joe, your posts in here are useless, I've only just seen the ones in here from yesterday.;) Yeah as I said, it made me think we might need one that can get stuck in, but we've already got selection problems in that area.

In other news, the nation is saddened by a loss for the world's most loyal supporters© today at Fulham.

I know, but at least you've got the best fans in the world, so things are looking up.

Just because my posts are delayed does not mean they aren't still as brilliant.

Anyway. United have a toughish run after Stoke game, Villa and City away as well as Villareal away. Must win those games. Going to a few more games in the next few weeks :D

Anyway like I say our second half of the seasons a lot easier, Hopefully though we'll just take it 1 stage further than Chelsea did last year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread