English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes you are right mate....every single thing counts
OffTopic:Who is that legend in your sig mate this is the second time iam asking it.

Except that Chelsea came back quietly, something that United cannot do, because every goal, point and win is hyped up!!!
Isn't necessarily a bad thing for united at all to have increased pressure on the sides above them.

OH is out for the season. Oh noes. Told you we should have bought a midfielder.

Forgetting about Hargreaves, that was awful, freezing cold, watching a pretty awful game, with a very poor 'atmosphere'. To be fair to the QPR fans, they were vocal and had a bit of a variety, but it kept coming back to them either reminding us that they support a team local to their residence, and telling us that they had a memory lapse and therefore forgot we were there. Then it's back to the song to the Wild Rover tune, which is perhaps the most annoying in football as every team and their dog seems to sing it.

Mainly though, it was just too cold. To those who say it's alright for people from all over the world to call themselves United fans, they made it nicely on Saturday for one of the biggest games in the season so far, and took their cameras with them, making a mockery of our away support, then don't turn up on a freezing cold Tuesday night. You can guarantee if we get to Wembley, it'll be full of them and reds who went tonight and against Boro won't get a look-in for tickets.

If there was an award for save of the season (which there should be) that save from Fabianski tonight would win it hands down.

well he did look a bit edgy to start with but those two saves were just world class…he was saving like they were gonna lose the game if wigan scored…superb energy and athleticism…vela was superb and as I said before in my opinion is better than bendtner, in the finished department anyways…I mean the amount of chances thr bendtner had against man utd., vela would have scored at least one of em…jay simpson doesn’t look like a bad prospect either but I think wenger should give vela some starts in the premier league ahead of bendtner…

the future looks bright not only for arsenal but for england also as 5 english players were playin yesterday...

Yes. He did well at Osasuna as well, and in Mexico they rate him as the next big thing. Not quite the Messi type, but not far from it.

Didn't see this peno hsou but haha Liverpool. Everyone reckons it was a peno but the guy on the beeb doesn't. Just seen it, bad angle but looked a stonewall peno to me. :D Good to see Liverpool lose. Chelsea conceded a goal to probably the worst striker in the history of the prem. Akibiyi :D

Shame Sunderland lost but least Kenwyne Jones is back scoring. and Frazier Campbell will hopefully find form and come back to united as top scorer in the PL. Couple of goals to get him going.

The dippers and the renters out on the same night, I feel brilliant:D.

Wow?chelski and pool out on the same day?can it get any better?yup?chelski losing again at home :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread