English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol they've had like 1 one loss in what? 3 years or something. And they end up losing to Burnley at home. Hehe.

Well they lost at home to Charlton on penaltys too. They have lost a couple of times in cup competitions iirc.

A bit like Arsenal's so called invincible season in 2003-04, where the 'invincibles' were beaten 6 times.

Looking forward to tomorrow, Stoke really, really hate us, big ingurland fans so Ar-gen-tina should wind them up:D. They go on about glory-hunters when they've picked up a lot of fans this year after empty stands in previous years.

They don't feature in even the top 7 or 8 (maybe more) of clubs that United dislike I'd say. Just some rivalry they like to think they have, that they've made up.

Last edited:
Phil, everyone really really hates united :p

Fair point:D. Just been reading some posts on their boards, and even city aren't that bitter.;):D

What on earth possessed you to visit a Stoke forum???!!!!

Unless it was a "how to get out of Stoke as fast as humanly possible" forum

What on earth possessed you to visit a Stoke forum???!!!!

Unless it was a "how to get out of Stoke as fast as humanly possible" forum
I was linked to threads about us on there. Agree about Stoke, the place, though, it interests me about as much as Middlesborough (the place).:D

noose.jpg

United with the expected win. Well at least they will do by the time my posts approved. Wellbeck scores a cracker :D :D Fantastic, he's meant to be quality, hopefully we will see more of him and Frazier Campbell who scored again today!

Lol @ Arsenal. Said last week they won't win the league and it's true, how we were so bad I don't know, we needed someone to pressure them like Fletcher, although preferably someone better than him, hint sign another mid.

Glad to see Sunderland winning and just a shame Liverpool won but it was expected.

btw someone will know this,probably phillis, where's Rooney? He's not listed as injured ut wasn't in the squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread