English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Kolo Toure would've got it, he's the most experienced. Everyone for Arsenal is a nob so I guess they had to give it to the best possible player.

Not sure if he's the right character to be captain but it could work in Arsenal's favour if he sees it as the bait not to go to Barcelona or Madrid.

Nani doesn't have Ronaldos pace and hasn't really shown the same spark you could see in Ronaldo even when he wasn't a regular. Still he will be class, no doubt.

On Fabregas, not really a surprise, has been playing for ages, no your normal 21 year old.

Believe me I'm not, he won't be as good as Ronaldo, I just meant that if he can develop his game in a similar way. If he's half the player of Ronaldo he'll still be a very good player.

Agreed. Though personally I doubt he'll come anywhere near that as well. He just seems so random.

Jack Wilshere should have been given it. Toure's more of a leader than Fabregas but we need Cesc to stay. Plus, added responsibility could improve his perfomances. I doubt that Wenger will expect him to captain and play CM and DM at the same time so he's gotta buy someone.

Fabregas to score 2 and set up 15 against Chelsea.

lol...yea we def. need a defensive mid. who can carry the team like viera

yeah and now flamini and gilberto are both gone, we dont have anyone in that position to link the defence and midfield together and cover our insecure CB lol..

Someone experienced and tough would be prefered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread