English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good result but I can't say well played at all, we rode our luck throughout the entire 90 minutes.

**** but oh well lost no ground.

problem is this.
games v the top 6 from last year.
3 points. Nowhere near good enough so far, need to sort it out. Park was ****.

Lost to Norwich, 2-1 at home. Despite them having 10 men from 0-0. Not spending more (or rather, lumping it all on Robbie) will cost us dearly and set us back a couple of seasons.

Lost to Norwich, 2-1 at home. Despite them having 10 men from 0-0. Not spending more (or rather, lumping it all on Robbie) will cost us dearly and set us back a couple of seasons.
:). Unfortunate for you, because we do something like that once in a blue moon, and it is rather cold today.

It's a tweaking Monty Python sketch. As I said, we'll still beat Chelsea and lose to Wigan.

i think against big teams it's easier for arsenal as they get the space to play...it's end to end but against smaller team like stoke, fulham, hull and indeed man city, they close down early and are much more physical and arsenal just can't handle it...thats why they need 2-3 good hard players...one a center back, a defensive mid and maybe even a better striker than what we have already...i mean wenger keeps playin mr bendtner and i just don't know why...he's finishing is atrocious and hes missed a dozen of good chances in his last 3 matches alone...not half chance but REALLY good chances...vela should be given more starts and he is world class as he showed against wigan and indeed sheff. utd...but seriously wenger needs to take some of the money that the board is given it and spend it for once...

I am pretty sure he will spend in Jan. Especially if Gallas goes cos if we don't win anything, a lot of players will go.

yh but i don't want him to spend 1 pence and go buy all these youngsters again...they are good but they are for the future and i think we have got enough stock now to last quite a few years but all we need is the players i suggested above and the team will than have great balance

**** but oh well lost no ground.

problem is this.
games v the top 6 from last year.
3 points. Nowhere near good enough so far, need to sort it out. Park was ****.
Calm down Joseph, we drew a tough away game, while the dippers and Chelsea drew two home bankers. Just need to make sure we beat the bitters next week.

I guess so but still our record v the top 6 is embarassing. Park is still crap too. Hopefully Arsenal do the biz v Chelsea and scum but I doubt it because they won't play football against them. Chelsea might do but when it goes tits up they'll put Drogba up there and kick the crap out of them.

Lol you have a great way with words LF.

Maybe Phil but it's still not good enough. We can't drop anymore points now. Realistically, we're going to be held by teams like Bolton and City where as Chelsea will just own them. Unless Utd change drastically, Chelsea will win the title.

Redknapp's been a twat since his Dad took over at Tottenham who were much better than Blackburn. Santa Cruz got no support other than 60 yard long balls. Spurs are 15th :( They haven't played United yet have they?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread