English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, none of those keepers are world class, but they're all more than capable of playing international cricket.

Let's not take it to extremes. Although Joe Hart played at a very good standard of cricket in the Birmingham League when he was playing for Shrewsbury FC.

Keeping order should be: -

James
Green
Hart
Kirkland
Foster
Carson
Robinson

Very unfair to blame Carson for that goal, Terry should have dealt with it, but he's immune from criticism for being braveheart.

England don't have anyone that is either ready or good enough for lets say world cup football. Foster and Hart may be that in a few years, but Hart's skills aren't there yet and Foster has played 2 games for us and is injury prone, so needs to sort that out. James is prone to mistakes still, so is Green (as he showed against Bolton) although he should definitely be in the squad.

Terry took the blame for it himself. The reason he wasn't given too much stick for the mistake was because he made up for it by scoring the winner which is completely fair.

I rarely agree with Capello's selections but he doesn't half know how to get the best out of his players.

How Scott Carson keeps getting picked is beyond me though. He's never impressed me at club level and he let Terry down before as well.
Thats what I was getting at.

No, it's only a dillema because we've got so many class keepers. We've got James, Foster, Green, Carson, Robinson and probably a couple more. Australia have Mark Schwarzer........

And Kalac who plays for AC Milan. Oh And Dean Bouzanis, Fat spanish waiter said that he is the best in the world for his age. Mark Bosnich is trying to find a club atm. Who cares anyway, i would rather have Schwarzer than all those mediocre keepers.

And Kalac who plays for AC Milan. Oh And Dean Bouzanis, Fat spanish waiter said that he is the best in the world for his age. Mark Bosnich is trying to find a club atm. Who cares anyway, i would rather have Schwarzer than all those mediocre keepers.

I laugh at your claims that Schwarzer is better than our mediorce keepers. If James is mediorce then Schwarzer is poor. Schwarzer is terribly average tbh

Gallas not the captain now. Will more than likely be off in Jan, let's face it, probably to the berties.

He said the player who is causing the problems is 25 and played in the first half of the game against Spurs, I'm thinking Van Persie.

Let's hope Wellbeck sees sense and signs up for England, eh? He's class! It's about time we unearthed a decent England striker, we've had no problems with midfielders and defenders, but there hasn't been a striker raised by Utd who has made it at International level for England for ages.

I always liked him at Chelsea and when we got rid of him and got Cole, I was disappointed. I feel quite the opposite now and couldn't care less whether he went out of the Premiership. Oh and Phil, I was thinking Van Persie as well.

well 2-0 down again...they aren't playin well at all...their is no team spirit or chemistry...dunno where this club is gonna go from here:(

Bilal91 added 3 Minutes and 36 Seconds later...

EIDT: nearly a third but it was off side...dunno why wenger sticks with bendtner...HES ****...vela is much better...

Bilal91 added 24 Minutes and 13 Seconds later...

VP goal should have counted and denilson should have got a penalty...and guess what, man city get a penalty...JUST GREAT:noway

Gunners deserve to get done, they keep diving and diving... VP did the dog act

all i got to say is

ROBINHO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread