English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great win :D Rooney does it again :D Was at the MASSIVE stadium watching the MASSIVE club today and deserved it, Ronaldo shouldn't have been sent off but we can't appeal a 1 game ban. Oh well. We won :D

Plus Arsenal won, didn't see it but apparently watching the last word back Chelsea had 1 shot on target so they probably deserved it. Now then united have Sunderland which I do think is a potential slip up as they are desperately in need of a win. I do love ya Keano but I hope you get sacked leaving the club in disarray before next week :p Then we're off for a jolly up for a few weeks after. Hopefully we play the ressies in the meaningless comp and our players get some rest.

I'm in a great mood after today, WTF was Ronaldo thinking though.
LOL@CHELSKI

Told ya we'd lose to City and beat Chelsea as soon as we beat United. Was watching the game in Farringdon. Brilliant result. RVP was miles offside - everyone knew it but I don't care because 2-1.

Day couldn't have gone any better. We beat the massives, arsenal beat chelsea and Histon beat lids.

Referee had a poor game, Ronaldo got the ball in the first booking, second booking was weird, it was stupidity, but that wasn't the handball of a man trying to get the ball towards the net. If he was, then why did he go with 2 arms. Some of the refs other general decisions were poor.

Ah well, we showed the bitters they still have a long, long way to go. Robinho was nowhere.

Joe, you try out the laser blue ketchup?;)

PhilD123 added 5 Minutes and 45 Seconds later...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/blog/2008/nov/30/premierleague-manchesterunited

:(

City fans usually tend to be twats. Especially if it involves United.

Yeah but Arsenal beat Chelsea whereas City are a bitter mediocre side who seemingly have no Mancunian pride. Plus, Arsenal beat Chelsea.

I don't know why you guys are so excited about Arsenal beating Chelsea, it just means that Liverpool get to go on top :D

Yeah but Liverpool won the league in September so there's no point chasing them. Chelsea are just a bigger threat than Liverpool, who won't win the league.

Ah well, you can join them as well then, glory hunter :p I don't mind Everton too much though. Prefer them over the Big 4 any day

Did Arsenal beat Chelsea, Will?:D

Arsenal beat Chelsea 2-1. It's more of a matter of stopping at least one of them. Hopefully, Liverpool will slip up and we'll remain 7 points behind at most.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread