English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Next up we need to replace our captain... god dunne is useless!!! Santa Cruz looks like he may stay but with the strikers at his club doing the job without him he isnt needed.. they could spend the money elsewhere

City need to start off by getting rid of Vassel lol. How the hell does Hughes play him over Elano? Elano is class.

Hahahaha, Forest, my second favourite team as my Dad supports them beating Man City 2-0 at half time. Tyson and Earnshaw we'll keep em up.

3-0 Forest woo

Last edited:
That's one hell of a result for us, that's for sure. Hughes is now under immense pressure to maintain his position as boss.

I'll start him off
Kaka
Messi
Henry
Robinho
Deco
Torres
Drogba
Rooney
Fabregas
Ronaldinho(when fit)
Petr Cech
Ribery
Ronaldo
Robben(when fit)
Sneijder
Aguero
Villa
Xavi
Theres 18.

Thanks, saved me the trouble. :) @M Vaughan: Form is temporary, class is permanent.

Half the players CDM mentioned are nowhere near as good as Gerrard. I don't like him but he is World Class.

appiah to go Spurs apparently. Harry to run then into administration ^__^

Can't see Tevez staying with us, and I'm not sure whether thats been the plan all along, by the board and the gimps. Could also be a first sign of our huge financial trouble coming into play. Although to be fair, as much as I love Tevez and how he plays for the shirt, I'm not convinced he's worth £30 million.

Can't see Tevez staying with us, and I'm not sure whether thats been the plan all along, by the board and the gimps. Could also be a first sign of our huge financial trouble coming into play. Although to be fair, as much as I love Tevez and how he plays for the shirt, I'm not convinced he's worth ?30 million.

Agreed, he isn't worth ?30m, but I hope he stays. What's this Tosic guy that we've signed like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread