English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That has nothing to do with anything. I don't manage Sydney.

95% of the form agree that you list is extremely biased and just a complete joke. Even the ones that hate Gerrard as much as you have enough common sense to know how stupid it is to suggest that half of the people on that list are better then him.

Yeh. I'm with Matt. Gerrard's class, no matter what you say. He may be incredibly over-rated, but he's over-rated for a reason, he's a special player. Forget the fact that he's a twat and just look at the things he does on the football field. He was single handedly winning Liverpool games before Torres arrived, there are so many ocassions where Gerrard has saved Liverpool from the brink of defeat. FA Cup final against West Ham is the best example I can think of, he's an incredibly talented player and would walk into any team.

Agreed, he isn't worth £30m, but I hope he stays. What's this Tosic guy that we've signed like?
Don't get me wrong, I'd love him to stay, and I'd say about £20 million would be a fair price, although he's worth probably about £10 million more than Robbie Keane.

Ain't seen anything of Tosic except Youtube videos, which aren't much to go off as they show Anderson as a goalscorer;). He's a left-winger though.

King Pietersen said:
would walk into any team
I'd push the twat back out:)

If we pay more than £15m for Arshavin, I'll punch Culli. He is horribly over-priced/rated and we are like his 15th choice. We don't need Arshavin! We need CM.

yh tbh he wanted to go to barca...10-15 mil would be the price i would be willing to pay for him...i mean hes not what we need right now but certainly will add some class to the team...but still need that CM/DM and a CD

Don't get me wrong, I'd love him to stay, and I'd say about ?20 million would be a fair price, although he's worth probably about ?10 million more than Robbie Keane.

Ain't seen anything of Tosic except Youtube videos, which aren't much to go off as they show Anderson as a goalscorer;). He's a left-winger though.

I'd push the twat back out:)

He's holding out for around ?120,000, isn't he? He said in the papers today that he hasn't even been given an offer yet, and he feels the club are messing the fans around by saying that he's refused an offer.

I'd rather get someone like Benzema. I doubt it'll happen but if it did, It'd be brilliant.

Like that Balotelli fellow. From what I've heard, he easily has the ability to be the world's best but he's a right dick and needs to sort that out.

Our fans sound well loud, they did on Sunday too. Especially with the City are going down with a billion in the bank song:). Best away fans in the country by a country mile. Sounded like Sky had given our fans a mic each.

Less said about our performance the better:(

Rofl. Derby win 1 game in a whole 38 game season against Premier League clubs. Then a few months later beat the English, European and World champions in the Cup. As the great Jimmy Greaves said, it's a funny old game.

Our fans sound well loud, they did on Sunday too. Especially with the City are going down with a billion in the bank song:). Best away fans in the country by a country mile. Sounded like Sky had given our fans a mic each.

Less said about our performance the better:(

We were rubbish. Hopefully we were just saving ourselves for Sunday. Bloody annoying that Derby ended our unbeaten run though!

If Tottenham face Derby in the final, they'll win it and we'll hear about their superwonderfullyfabulous victory for another year. Then again, United being beaten over 2 legs by the worst team in PL history would be pretty damn funny :P

Bad news on the transfer front though. Always dreaded this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread