English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Class win. Fergie sign him up :D Think he has done now :D

Ronaldo's finishing was off again.

My uncle has 4 tickets to Rome. He's not taking me. Admittedly tickets are from work but I don't give a toss, he should be taking me and i'm not happy. Oh well party at mine anyway. Can't get a flight out anyway, said he'd have to fly to Geneva and go from there!

I'm still waiting on mine Joe. Painful this:(. They haven't done any since about 3 o'clock today it seems, but no chubb messages are on the phones and someone in the TO apparently said the ballot was still ongoing after that. An explanation would be that they've gone to Wigan with their complimentary tickets, for once I'm hoping that's right.

Anyway yeah:D. Bloody hell, we never do things easy do we!? Superb finish by Carrick, class, and the sooner we get Tevez signed up the better, it's hard not to love 'im.

Class win. Fergie sign him up :D Think he has done now :D

Ronaldo's finishing was off again.

My uncle has 4 tickets to Rome. He's not taking me. Admittedly tickets are from work but I don't give a toss, he should be taking me and i'm not happy. Oh well party at mine anyway. Can't get a flight out anyway, said he'd have to fly to Geneva and go from there!

It was a great win; Wigan really did well and Stevie Bruce can feel proud of them. Tevez: what can I say? That's the second time recently he's come on when we're behind and under pressure and just changed the game. We have got to keep him. I have never seen such a selfless team player before, especially when it's allied to such skill! He is a perfect Utd player: skillful, but not adverse to getting stuck in: on the contrary, I think he loves that aspect! Only one more point needed now...

Edit: What the hell?? A relative of yours has four tickets and isn't giving one to you?? That's just cruel. Doesn't your uncle like you or something?? I'd be just as annoyed as you: I couldn't care less where they came from, I'd want one!

I'm still waiting on mine Joe. Painful this:(. They haven't done any since about 3 o'clock today it seems, but no chubb messages are on the phones and someone in the TO apparently said the ballot was still ongoing after that. An explanation would be that they've gone to Wigan with their complimentary tickets, for once I'm hoping that's right.

Anyway yeah:D. Bloody hell, we never do things easy do we!? Superb finish by Carrick, class, and the sooner we get Tevez signed up the better, it's hard not to love 'im.

Wouldn't be the Utd way if we did it the easy way...

Carrick's goal was amazing! He could've probably had at least one other goal tonight, but that one he did get was brilliant. As the commentator said, he just caressed the ball, no backlift at all. Tevez' goal was an excellent example of the guy's skill and reflexes.

Good thing Rooney didn't get injured after the Carrick goal celebration: he could easily have done! At least, I haven't heard about any injury...

In my opinion, Ronaldo's trying a little bit too hard to score right now; naturally, he wants that Golden Boot, but if he could just forget about that and play his natural game, the goals will come. Really funny cameo between him and Sir Alex:

Sir Alex: @@@!!!!!!!?????!!!! (just after Ronaldo had lashed one over)
Ronaldo: What?! (Shrugs shoulders).

If it's true that Liverpool are trying to sign David Villa, we have got to stop that from happening by signing him ourselves! Imagine Torres and Villa in harness at Liverpool! Oh, and not forgetting that D. Villa isn't too bad a player... :D

It would be a nightmare if Liverpool got him. :eek:

It's gonna be a top last weekend with Hull aiming to beat the drop and United trying to win the league. :p

Exactly:( All the execs were guaranteed tickets if they renewed for next year before Sunday at 5. Nothing quite like blackmail eh.:rolleyes:

People with 1 credit are getting them now, but they seem to have stopped there for tonight, just hope that isn't it for good.

To be fair; it's expensive enough to have a box - they deserve to get put up the list.

They're hardly going to sing though are they. I suppose the club doesn't care about that.

Just had the dreaded:

"Unfortunately, your application for the Uefa Champions League Final in Rome against Barcelona...has been unsuccessful".

Should have known.:rolleyes::(

Unlucky Lids:D. Another year in League One mediocrity for the munich singers.:D

Love it.:D

"There are two great clubs on Merseyside, Liverpool and Liverpool Reserves"- Bob Paisley.
"When I arrived at Lisbon, the teacher was making fun of my Madeira accent. I didn't like it and I threw a chair at her," - Cristiano Ronaldo

Reporter: "What is your impression of Jermaine Pennant?"
Strachan: "I don't do impressions"

Reporter: "Gordon, can we have a quick word please?"
Strachan: "Velocity" [walks off]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread