English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever happens, you need to defend better than you did in the two CL games against us when you play us in the league at Old Trafford, otherwise it could be embarrassing.
Mate, yeah it'd be great if Arsenal's defence were poor on Saturday. But lets not get ahead of ourselves by making predictions like embarrassing. It'll be a tough game, no question about that. Arsenal will be well up for it after what happened the other week.

Applied for Rome tonight, haven't got much hope, but at least I'm in the ballot in some form I suppose.

I think my old man has managed to get me and him tickets for the match against Fulham this Saturday. Really hope he has managed to get them :D

You've gotta be in it to win it Philip. I know it's cheesy but it's true. Best of luck.
Suppose so. It goes down on the applications you've made for each Champions League away game. Me with 0 will be down near the bottom:( and rightly so, to be fair. We've got a 19,500 allocation because of Uefa's focus on their sponsors and the "football family":rolleyes:. Then 6 thousand or so of those tickets will be syphoned off by United to give to sponsors and execs.:rolleyes: Just gotta hope for the best.

GET IN THERE!!!!!!!! YOU'RE GOING DOWN 'BORO

Every Where We Go...
People Wanna Know...
Who We Are
Where We Come From
So We Tell Them
We Are The Toon Army!
Strong And Mighty Toon Army

Martins you are a bloody legend. Get effing well in there!!!!!!!! We Are The Toon Army!Strong And Mighty Toon Army

How did Hull manage to get down there after the start to the season?:eek:

Anyways good win for Newcastle. I do not particularly like them, but somehow cant imagine the Premier League without them.

Good luck against Ful-Ham.

Cheers, and I am going to be there!!!!!!! :banana2 The old boy got tickets in the Sir John Hall stand, right behind the goal. Gonna be good, watching Fulham get thrashed ;)

Mate, yeah it'd be great if Arsenal's defence were poor on Saturday. But lets not get ahead of ourselves by making predictions like embarrassing. It'll be a tough game, no question about that. Arsenal will be well up for it after what happened the other week.

Applied for Rome tonight, haven't got much hope, but at least I'm in the ballot in some form I suppose.

Good luck with the tickets, Phil!

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is going to manage a Man United XI at Carrow Road in July. I hope to go to that friendly, it will give me a chance to check out the new look Norwich squad against United's youngsters.

We have also announced a home friendly against Wigan, and sold our goalkeeper David Marshall to Cardiff. Probably the start of the mass exodus out of the club.

Our chief executive and chairman have resigned this afternoon, too! An eventful day!

Suppose so. It goes down on the applications you've made for each Champions League away game. Me with 0 will be down near the bottom:( and rightly so, to be fair. We've got a 19,500 allocation because of Uefa's focus on their sponsors and the "football family":rolleyes:. Then 6 thousand or so of those tickets will be syphoned off by United to give to sponsors and execs.:rolleyes: Just gotta hope for the best.

And Old Trafford box holders.

Exactly:( All the execs were guaranteed tickets if they renewed for next year before Sunday at 5. Nothing quite like blackmail eh.:rolleyes:

People with 1 credit are getting them now, but they seem to have stopped there for tonight, just hope that isn't it for good.

Burnley to go up. If Sheff Utd get promoted, I fear for our players. We all know how Chris Morgan likes to put people out of the game...

Football Writers award iirc.

Anyone noticed that since Phil Brown's master stroke of taking his players onto the pitch at half time of a game to shout at them they've plummeted down the division? Was a real stroke of genius that, really got his players going and working for the cause!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread