English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Hull were beaten by Stoke today, so they'll probably be battling for their lives on the last day whatever happens and when a team is fighting for their Premiership lives, you never know. Still, we should be too strong for them either way. If we are still six points clear after the City and Wigan games, I can't see us blowing it; and Wigan just got stuffed by WBA...

Well, Hull were beaten by Stoke today, so they'll probably be battling for their lives on the last day whatever happens and when a team is fighting for their Premiership lives, you never know. Still, we should be too strong for them either way. If we are still six points clear after the City and Wigan games, I can't see us blowing it; and Wigan just got stuffed by WBA...
Man Utd could get a possible 9 points before Liverpool even kick another ball... and you only need 7 to win the title.

16iz9kz.jpg

:D

Beat the massives tomorrow and I'll be pretty confident we can win the league. They'll no doubt raise their game though. Hopefully we're up for it after the embarrassment we had last year, I think that'll be drummed into the players.

Man U, please beat Hull in that last game. It might be what keeps Newcastle up.

I wish the game vs Boro wasn't on Monday. Meant to be giving a presentation on Tuesday, worth 10% of my mark for the year, yet I'll defo be in the local watching the game.

Bury vs Shrewsbury was a much, much better game than Man United vs Man City. Congratulations to Shewsbury, I don't like Bury because they have bad fans. Gillingham or Rochdale will join them at Wembley.

Chelsea are diving all over the tweaking place and we've conceded a goal because of it. Sympathy for Chelsea? Not when they still fall to ground when the wind catches their socks.

16iz9kz.jpg

:D

Beat the massives tomorrow and I'll be pretty confident we can win the league. They'll no doubt raise their game though. Hopefully we're up for it after the embarrassment we had last year, I think that'll be drummed into the players.

It was fairly comfortable in the end, wasn't it? Wigan next and I actually think they'll cause us more problems than the Arsenal game, going by how Arsenal are getting trounced at home right now (and of course their dismal showing against us in both CL games).

Good find with the map as well. :)

Well Wigan aren't exactly in good form. Games against top teams are always tough, especially now Arsenal have got something to prove.

How does a team who had 17 shots get hammered 4-1? We should have been 2 up at half time. I already knew our problems and this result has just exaserbated that.

Gillingham won 2-1 against Rochdale! The League Two play-off final is Shrewsbury vs Gillingham on 23rd May. The winners of that match get the immense honour of a trip to Carrow Road next season.

How does a team who had 17 shots get hammered 4-1? We should have been 2 up at half time. I already knew our problems and this result has just exaserbated that.

Whatever happens, you need to defend better than you did in the two CL games against us when you play us in the league at Old Trafford, otherwise it could be embarrassing.

By the way mate, it's 'exacerbated'. :)

It's funny how some Arsenal 'fans' wanted Gallas, by far our best defender, out of the club. Now we miss him more than ever. He was a huge blow. At least Wenger has shown more of a tendency to spend this season and will hopefully get a couple defensive re-inforcements.

And we won't get hammered at Old Trafford. Just because we have a bad defence doesn't mean you'll siege our goal for 90 minutes. You might win but if we score first, it might be a draw.

GET IN THERE!!!!!!!! YOU'RE GOING DOWN 'BORO

Every Where We Go...
People Wanna Know...
Who We Are
Where We Come From
So We Tell Them
We Are The Toon Army!
Strong And Mighty Toon Army

Martins you are a bloody legend. Get effing well in there!!!!!!!! We Are The Toon Army!Strong And Mighty Toon Army

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread