English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to Norwich City. They ballsed up the last day of the season. Currently losing 4-2 to Charlton, with Barnsley winning 2-1 against Plymouth. Enjoy League 1 =]

Giovani Dos Santos must be wondering what's gone wrong with his career though. A couple of seasons back he was playing with Messi and Ronaldinho. Then he went to Spurs and is now at Ipswich. Poor lad.

I still hate Birmingham City. What a bunch of twats. Twatty club. Twatty Taylor. Twatty McCleish. Twatty players.

Can't wait to smash them next season and send them down again.

I wanted to see Sheffield United go up really.

Will, add to that list David Sullivan, perhaps the most smug-looking man in football.

How ironic that it's Sheffield United's former manager that prevents them from going up. Birmingham won anyway but still...

And I don't like Birmingham's ball-boy either or their tea lady or their kit man or their groundsman or their coach driver...

And I don't like Birmingham's ball-boy either or their tea lady or their kit man or their groundsman or their coach driver...
;)

I look forward to hearing from the media about the offside for Liverpool's first goal this week and how they've had 9 players sent off against them this season, a bit like last week's penalty was such a talking point. Oh, wait...:rolleyes:

;)

I look forward to hearing from the media about the offside for Liverpool's first goal this week and how they've had 9 players sent off against them this season, a bit like last week's penalty was such a talking point. Oh, wait...:rolleyes:

One rule for one...

Joey Barton's a legend.

And I hate Birmingham. What's the point in having them in the Prem when they'll go straight back down again? Why couldn't Sheffield United go up instead? Proper club.

Another twatty club who don't take responsibility when they take another player out of the game. Taylor-Hume anyone?

What is it about Xabi Alonso that makes people want to injure him? Isn't that the 5th or 6th player to get sent off for a challenge on him this season?

Was at the Forest game today, even first half didn't deserve to be 1-0 should have been level really. Forest were awful for the first half of the second half then a goal out of nowhere really, great lobbed finish Goalkeeper had no chance. Minutes to go Chambers with a great header from a corner that really wasn't a corner, was nowhere near going out. Then a breakaway goal at the end. Great finish to the season slightly unfair score line tbh but I wasn't complaining.

I still hate Birmingham City. What a bunch of twats. Twatty club. Twatty Taylor. Twatty McCleish. Twatty players.

Can't wait to smash them next season and send them down again.

Add twatty fans and a twatty stadium to that. Not sure if you can use twatty to describe a stadium but oh well.

Newcastle = A joke. They are going down. They will come straight back up mind you, probably as champions, but they are playing awful football at the moment. Liverpool just ripped them to shreds!

Newcastle won't come back up unless Carroll plays a blinder as he's the only player who can seem to score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread