English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man City will discuss Eto and possible Eto move to Man City in Summer.

Man City will discuss Eto and possible Eto move to Man City in Summer.

FInd it funny that I really don't think anyone gives a crap about these sorts of stories appearing every now and again, all this talk of hundreds of millions of pounds is making City look more and more like a joke club.

Interesting story attributed to Dennis Lachter, Arshavin's agent. The claims are quite clearly false but I'm not sure whether the quotes are real. It wouldn't surprise me as he has a reputation for being an absolutely twatbag agent.

Nervous about Sunday, despite their being a very small chance of us doing the job.

A potentially tricky match out of the way today, good result. Now the table shows things as they really are: 6 points clear and goals difference all equal again, both teams having played the same amount of games.

@Kev: Let's hope that Cricket 09 turns out a bit different. More hope than expectation I'd say.

4-0 thrashing off Liverpool coming up, with Barton scoring a hat-trick being called a hero and then getting arrested afterwards for KO'ing Gerrard. Heard it here first ;)

Superb result for United, always a tricky one that as they seem to play like Brazil against us each year.

Leeds vs Millwall in the play-off semis should be a tasty one.:D

Superb result for United, always a tricky one that as they seem to play like Brazil against us each year.

Leeds vs Millwall in the play-off semis should be a tasty one.:D

The Football League are pleased it is the semi final, I heard if Leeds vs Millwall was the play-off final the game would be moved to Villa Park instead of Wembley.

Congratulations to Wycombe and Exeter on promotion to League 1. :banana2

Aye, a Wembley or even Villa Park final would have been even more "tasty"! But with two occasions for the semi-finals, it could be very interesting around certain areas of Leeds and London!:D

Now we've both played the same amount of games, we're six points clear. As well as that, the goal difference is now the same, isn't it? What would happen if we were somehow level on GD and points come the end of the season; would Liverpool get it due to results against us? Not that it's very likely, but it'd be good to know. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread