English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Norwich will do ████ now. Sorry, even shitter.
We're 3 points off the top!

I wonder who will come in. Could we lure in Sir Alex? Guus Hiddink? I'd like Mourinho myself. Or Russell Slade.

I don't wanna jump the Gunn or anything but I thought it was too early for the Norwich board to pull the trigger. Firing Gunn could backfire. You never know, it depends what their aim is.

I do agree that they were a t-rifle quick to fire him, to be honest, they shot themselves in the foot when they appointed him, it certainly provides a lot of ammunition to the board's critics.

Oh well, apparently he never got on with pistol(d) Delia. Will he get a P40 instead of a P45?

Norwich's 4-0 win in the Carling Cup proved he wasn't just firing blanks. If they had stuck with him, they might have had a shot at promotion but they could be staring down a barrel now. I just hope they haven't wounded the fans. I also wonder what they expect to happen at the end of the season. Do they want a play-off promotion or an automatic? I hear some people say automatic promotion for Norwich is a long-shot plus those play-off shoot-outs are hell. I just feel they got rid of Gunn too early. How will they scope new signings now?

Why I am trying to come up with gun puns at 3:54 in the morning!? I'm defeated Will, you've got more than I can ever get there!;)

I'm only here because I'm waiting for a download and I'm doing it now because no-one else is using the net and the speed's much quicker.

Other than that, teh footsieball is backz!!!!!!11111111677!

You renewed your ST?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread