English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's incredibly off topic but I just found it and it brings back memories as I was reminded of this occasion when Ballack argued with the ref again today (But he shouted for the correct reason today ;))

ballack-chases-referee.gif

That Facebook thing hasn't got the credit it deserves on here, seen some of them but not all before, the Andy Goram one is genius as well as the one about Acquilani's house getting nicked :D.

Back to a question Will asked me at 5 to 4 in the morning (I finally decided that I'd had enough of staying up then), yeah I've renewed, last year of having a ST too for a few years cos of uni, so I won't be able to get to as many games.

Disappointing that Chelsea got that winner, but it was inevitable really. Tevez on the bench.:D

Last edited:
LMAO @ Kolo Toure's reason to arrive at Manchester City.

"When you get love from a woman, you return the love"

And you gotta' love Bellamy starting instead of Tevez right? I guess that 'Welcome to the end of your career' banner was right huh?

Wow, Hull were very unlucky. As much as you want to argue that they were on the back foot and Chelsea were dominated - losing it in injury time is still losing it in injury time.

Watching the Wolves vs West Ham game thanks to the red button and daayyummm West Ham are raping Wolves down the wings.

Wow, Hull were very unlucky. As much as you want to argue that they were on the back foot and Chelsea were dominated - losing it in injury time is still losing it in injury time.

Watching the Wolves vs West Ham game thanks to the red button and daayyummm West Ham are raping Wolves down the wings.
Shame it's illegal to show 3pm matches here. I'm listening to the Norwich game on the radio and got the BBC Sport website open and Soccer Saturday on the TV.

I always thought we had it bad because of the times - but we get every EPL game live and quite a few Championship games. Undecided on whether to go Newcastle vs Reading or Arsenal vs Everton yet. Seems my interest is largely with the EPL I'll probably watch the Arsenal game.

People go to the evening games and midday games and they get shown. Maybe they should just lower the bloudy prices!

People go to the evening games and midday games and they get shown. Maybe they should just lower the bloudy prices!
Only one evening and midday game gets shown. That's the point.

Skater added 0 Minutes and 32 Seconds later...

More importantly:

Exeter 0-1 Norwich!

Haha! Collinson gets around the keeper, has an open goal except for the one Wolves defender and yep, you guessed it, hits the Wolves player. Thats a second clearance off the line for the Wolves! On another day West Ham could be up 3-0 instead of 1-0 tbh.

Feelin Blue? added 1 Minutes and 8 Seconds later...

More importantly:

Exeter 0-1 Norwich!

Carney left Norwich for Sheffield United didn't he?

City fans singing "Carlos Tevez is a blue, he hates Munichs"

How classy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread