English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only one evening and midday game gets shown. That's the point.

Skater added 0 Minutes and 32 Seconds later...

More importantly:

Exeter 0-1 Norwich!

There only is one evening and midday game? Why not just show one afternoon game?

No, we had him on loan from them for a while last season and my god he was dreadful.

Ahh ok. Yeah, heard he was awful. Must only want to play for his country (:p) because he stood up against the likes of Doyle and Duff the other day for Australia against Ireland! Not to mention his stunner from outside the box... Did you guys play him at left back?

I82People on 606: said:
"City look very much a John Terry type leader short of being a top four team. They have just got a sort of mindless attack-attack-attack approach."

Sounds a bit like Madrid!

Oh, God, yes. One screamer and two set pieces so the scoreline is a little flattering but it's going so much better than I could have imagined. I was hoping we didn't lose.

We're not a joke club like Norwich.....
Joke board, a great club. Still, decent 1-1 draw at Exeter today.

It seems there's Aidy Boothroyd, Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink, Peter Reid, Lawrie Sanchez or Russell Slade to be announced on Monday as our new manager.

I did not see the Arsenal game but w00t just happened? Comments on Vermaelen please, and dont say he scored because I know that.

And Phil, I am not really dying to rise in your estimations. What I said was perfectly true, and thats all I care.

Everton were crap, that's what happened. Couldn't defend a set-piece to save our lives and Arsenal's midfield just outplayed us. We did have 1 cleared off the line at 1-0 though, so we could have got a better result if it went our way, but it wasn't to be, we were simply outplayed after that. Lescott didn't look interested, Hibbert can GTFO, we had nothing up front and as previously mentioned, our defending of set-pieces was shocking.

As for Vermaelen, he did alright, but there was hardly a threat to him. Cahill was playing far too deep, Jo got no service and Fellaini was very ineffective. How we miss Mikel.

mvaughan your a ████.

Dan don't even bother responding to the worthless piece of ████.

And Phil, I am not really dying to rise in your estimations. What I said was perfectly true, and thats all I care.
What? That anyone to do with United should be called a "Munich". Is that true? Pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread