English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Irish and this gay thing where you have to type more than you need to just to fill a minimum amount of letters in a post is stupid

I think Adebayor should be banned for atleast a match for the stamp on van Persie and fined for the celebrations. Well for the first time yesterday I was hoping that Arsenal would score against City, bad luck van Persie he could have scored twice in the last 5 minutes.

Anyways delighted by Champion performance from Manchester United.

I didn't think it was possible to play as badly as we did against Arsenal this season but lo and behold, Everton's second half performance today has well and truly proved me wrong. Pathetic. Get a grip boys.

Adebayor will be banned for at least 3 matches. Despite his ugly antics he was just awesome footballing wise. Man City really have benefited massively by signing him.

Adebayor should be punished as much as possible for the stamp. It was clearly deliberate and I think he set out to put himself about against his old club.

However, I think he should be dealt with more lightly for the celebration. True, it incited crowd trouble, but he apologised afterwards and was in the heat of the moment. He should be fined but not made an example of.

Agreed, he could've caught him in the eye very easily.

I think Adebayor should be banned for atleast a match for the stamp on van Persie and fined for the celebrations. Well for the first time yesterday I was hoping that Arsenal would score against City, bad luck van Persie he could have scored twice in the last 5 minutes.

Anyways delighted by Champion performance from Manchester United.

Good stuff wasn't it? I was expecting Spurs to take something off us, especially since it was at the Lane.

Adebayor will be banned for at least 3 matches. Despite his ugly antics he was just awesome footballing wise. Man City really have benefited massively by signing him.

He has been a revelation since joining City. It's us next, isn't it?

I didn't think it was possible to play as badly as we did against Arsenal this season but lo and behold, Everton's second half performance today has well and truly proved me wrong. Pathetic. Get a grip boys.
Meh, do what I did and jump on the City bandwagon ASAP ;)

It was a more disgusting version of Wayne Rooney kissing his united badge in front of Everton fans. Lack of respect for the team that made you. Who was Adebayor before joining Arsenal?

I agree that Arsenal made Adebayor who he was and he does owe them something for it, but he was obiviously hurt by the way he was treated or that he didn't enoy much of his time at the club.

Let's get rid of his myth that he was abused at his time here. We didn't all of a sudden decide to jump on his back and take the piss out of him. He showed us total disrespect in the Summer and carried that on to March by courting Milan as well. This was made worse by the most lazy, couldn't-give-a-████ performances ever, especially against Villareal and United (Saturday's goal celebration was the most he had run since May 2008.

He lost our support, we stopped singing his song and some started booing him. If he wanted us to show him the same love as before, he should have worked as hard as the 2006/07 and 2007/08 seasons.

I had a better word of what I was trying to say, but I have forgotten what it was now. I know I haven't phrased what i was trying to say correctly.

He has been a revelation since joining City. It's us next, isn't it?

Yep. I will be very suprised if he playing in it though. He's a big loss, and the only person who will strengthen that attack is Robinho. Does anybody know if he's injured and if so how long he's out for? If he misses the derby I don't see how Man City can win.

I hope they're all available to be honest. Show the bitters we're better than them and not give them any excuses.

Let's get rid of his myth that he was abused at his time here. We didn't all of a sudden decide to jump on his back and take the piss out of him. He showed us total disrespect in the Summer and carried that on to March by courting Milan as well. This was made worse by the most lazy, couldn't-give-a-████ performances ever, especially against Villareal and United (Saturday's goal celebration was the most he had run since May 2008.

He lost our support, we stopped singing his song and some started booing him. If he wanted us to show him the same love as before, he should have worked as hard as the 2006/07 and 2007/08 seasons.

Thats great :rtfl :rtfl

Anyways If Ronaldo could have done that kind of a celebration at Old Trafford against United, then wow!! I am sure the fans would have killed him for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread