English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
_46381962_ade_226.jpg

The thing with something like this, is how the hell did anyone get something like that in anyway?

the fans never booed ronaldo so i dont think he will do adeboyer

and also shay given is a legend end of :hpraise:hpraise:hpraise

Its a small stool, so any one can get it in, its maybe one for the stewards or the ball boys..I think so.

It might just be me, but stewards usually stand at a football game, and generally the ball boys sit on the floor. Maybe Man City have so much money that they can afford to give their employee's this stool to sit on.

Fast forward to 2:22.

I have discovered my new found love in Adebayor.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the sprint, just watching some big african arms with white shoes sprinting the whole length of the pitch to give it to the gooners.

Haha yeah, looks pretty epic. Love all the Arsenal fans trying to give it to him. I'm sorry, but he simply couldn't give a ████. Look at his pay packet.

He completely bottled it though like the twat he is. Didn't even go anywhere near the fans.

He'll give a ████ when he's banned for 6 matches the twat. Nah, he probably won't be banned but he made sure he was a fair distance away from them.

Will_NA added 1 Minutes and 13 Seconds later...

Haha yeah, looks pretty epic. Love all the Arsenal fans trying to give it to him. I'm sorry, but he simply couldn't give a ████. Look at his pay packet.

He's been bitching about it since he joined City. He's obviously bothered as shown by the celebration. What made it worse was that we applauded Toure.

I wonder how Adebayors parents felt about this issue, they may both have been at work whilst the game was on though.

Where do they work though, Joseph? I had heard a rumour but it is unconfirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread