English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes Australia

Hes a bogan

Whats not to like about him?

(I'm not a bogan btw)

Rockingham ftw!

Named in the top 10 bogan suburbs in Australia.

Haha, I took the test, most of the questions are pretty funny and I could of answered yes to a lot of them..

Your result for The Bogan Test ...
Probably Australian

You are 41% Bogan!

9330156913654638655.jpeg

You seem vaguely normal. Enough of it in you to make sure that you can speak to the general Australian populous without the need to root your sister. Well Done!

Happy with that (y)

Lol, that's alright. Last time I did it mine was around the 30s. It's good that you don't root your sister, you live in Rockingham, not Collingwood. :)

Probably yes, He is nowhere near 'how he was' last season.

I'm not even going to bother reading that link because the title just tells me it's utter bullshit. Of course he isn't the Premier League's worst defender. That West Ham penalty wasn't even a penalty in my eyes. No longer can you use strength in the Premier League without giving away a foul. If I was defending in that situation I would've done the exact same thing.

How can you say he's the worst defender in the Premier League when it's only a couple of month's into the new season and he was so good last season? He may not be at his prime but he is still Liverpool's best defender and one of the best in England. Should've played a lot more for England and without him Liverpool would never have won the Champions League, FA Cup or come 2nd last season. Carragher is just as important to Liverpool as Gerrard and Torres are.

@ CDM: You say Carragher is scum? I'll tell you who's scum. Lucas Neill. Neill is about as good as my mum at football, and he's about as good a tackler as Paul Scholes.

I'd much rather have big Jamie McCombe or Louis Carey at the back than Neill. I find it hard to believe that Neill is better than the many internationals we have: Paul Hartley (Scotland), Jamie McAllister (Scotland), David Clarkson (Scotland), Alvaro Saborio (Costa Rica), Christian Riberio (Wales), Evander Sno (Holland U21's), Lewin Nyatanga (Wales), Ivan Sproule (Northern Ireland), Gavin Williams (Wales).

Would rather have all of them than Neill.

I am not going to research each name you've given me. Could each of those names be good enough to play for West Ham or even captaining it?

Could each of those players be told by Rijkard assistant he could "play for any of the best clubs"?

Dream on.

I'd take any of them players over Neill, and Bristol are crap.

Lucas Neill is a greedy fag, and I hope he is forced to bench-warm week in, week out.

What the hell was Ben Foster doing? Why didn't he just boot it into Row Z??

Damn annoying if that costs us all three points, or worse...

Fantastic game, brilliant end, Giggs is a legend...but!!! there is a lot we did badly.

Foster - he seriously needs to get his act together. A lot of people say he's England's future goalkeeper, I don't see that happening. He makes to many errors on a regular basis. He should've just booted the ball for the first goal, and his positioning was terrible for the 3rd.

Anderson - He had no idea what he was doing out there. Just looked clueless. His marking was terrible, he wasn't near any City player at any time.

Park - Yeah yeah, Park runs around like a headless chicken, but that's all he does. He has no actual ability. He wasted quite a few good chances and didn't make some when he could have. He doesn't have enough awareness of what's going on around him and can't create chances.

Rio - Come on! You can not do that! Rio knows it as well. Don't have a clue why he was attempting that. That's not acceptable in Man City's 3rd, let alone your own when no one else is back.

Valencia - Had a mixed start to the season. Still has a lot to work on. He needs to cross the ball quicker instead of attempting some kind of trickery or just holding up the ball.

Giggs - What a legend he is. Fantastic game for him. After all these years he still has the class, the ability, the pace and the skill. Anyone else would have blasted that ball, but he was aware of what was going on around him and picked out a brilliant pass to Owen, whose finish was equally great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread