English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Calm down Will, I'm not a fan of the song myself. Although, I couldn't help hearing the Arsenal away fans singing it the other day.

Lol, I wasn't angry. I heard reports Arsenal fans were singing it which is disgraceful and makes us looks like hypocrites. The City fans are trying to say we were throwing bananas as well which is clear bullshit.

Well I thought I saw a banana but I doubt it if everyone else in the country didn't see anything.

and chill Will, he obviously never had a father because if he had then he would have been raised better and not be such a penis.

:D

It was a bread roll. And I doubt Adebayor thinks he has a father. He probably thinks he was part of the Big Bang and has just arrived on Earth.

He is a good player. It's a free transfer as well so they can't be losing that much if he turns out bad, which he won't.

Hopefully he will be appreciated at Everton. :)

He's free, he's a better right back than Hibbert and he once broke Jamie Carragher's leg. What's not to like?

He's free, he's a better right back than Hibbert and he once broke Jamie Carragher's leg. What's not to like?

That he is a money hungry twat, he almost signed for the scousers but didn't get the wage he wanted. But still hes an aussie and Cahill is aussie so all that doesn't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread