English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We've got West Ham and Birmingham City up next so they'll be easy wins. But after that the presence of Drogba is really going to be missed unless we find a replacement. Borini look good near the end but Kalou was completely hopeless.

West Ham is away, isn't it? Also, it's a London Derby, so the form book could well go out of the window. Upton Park is never an easy place to go, so Chelsea would be unwise to underestimate West Ham.

Stupid Liverpool..:mad:
its about time we Fired Rafa and get a new Manager:facepalm...Can't beileve we lost to Postmouth:doh

It would be an amazing weekend for the Premiership if Chelsea lost as well!

West Ham is away, isn't it? Also, it's a London Derby, so the form book could well go out of the window. Upton Park is never an easy place to go, so Chelsea would be unwise to underestimate West Ham.

I had a feeling Chelsea would drop points here. That minimises the damage done by our defeat to Fulham, but we need to sort this injury list out - fast. It's going to cost us the league otherwise.

Next two fixtures are looking quite good in United's favour...

Chelsea
Birmingham(A)
Fulham(H)

If you go by recent form then i expect Chelsea to drop points from atleast one game.

Manchester United
Hull City(A)
Wigan(H)

Both games are much easier than what Chelsea are facing..

Chelsea will have to shag off the Brimingham game, and try to sael the Fulham one. But unfortunately, we lack strikers. For tomorrow's game we have Drogs alongside Sturridge(i hope) and for Fulham Borini and Sturridge with Kalou coming in second half. Can't see winning 6/6 in two games, expecting 4/6 though.

Chelsea will have to shag off the Brimingham game, and try to sael the Fulham one. But unfortunately, we lack strikers. For tomorrow's game we have Drogs alongside Sturridge(i hope) and for Fulham Borini and Sturridge with Kalou coming in second half. Can't see winning 6/6 in two games, expecting 4/6 though.
:laugh That's a new one, even to me.

HALF-TIME Birmingham 0-0 Chelsea :banana2 :banana2

45 more minutes Birmingham, and Chelsea will have two points lost..

Two points lost by Chelsea, didnt see the match live, so delighted with it. Now hopefully we can win at Hull..

Good win for Liverpool.Torres was in good touch right from the start but couldnt get a goal.Benayoun scored a peach of a goal.Some consolation for the Reds on Boxing day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread