English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maxi needs to go imo. He's dispossessed far too easily, doesn't get out wide enough, plays poor passes and lacks vision and conviction.

What I liked about today's performance, unlike the last 2 weeks (even though we won) was that there wasn't much of playing it back to the defense. The players were positive and were confident when going forward, instead of restarting over and over again.

I don't say this often, but Lucas was brilliant today. Great vision, great in possession, good tackles, good passes. It was just one of those days for him.

Oh, nothing...

Just = Suck it.

Do you remember the time you lost 4-0 at Elland Road in 96? The time you lost 2-0 at Elland Road in 94? How about the 1-0 at Elland Road in 2003? The 4-3 in 2002?

When was the last time you were in the Premiership? Oh yeah, and only winning 26 of the 106 games between the teams is a really good effort. Keep it up.

Last edited:
Absolutely gutted for Hargreaves. Was so excited when i saw he was playing then to see him get injured so quickly was crazy. But fingers crossed he can come back strong before this season is out for club & country.

I have no idea who is going to win the league ATS. Turning out to be one of the more unpredicatable & topsy turvy BPL seasons in years, which is great for the league.

Do you remember the time you lost 4-0 at Elland Road in 96? The time you lost 2-0 at Elland Road in 94? How about the 1-0 at Elland Road in 2003? The 4-3 in 2002?

When was the last time you were in the Premiership?

Thats the whole reason its amazing! :wave

Thats the whole reason its amazing! :wave

2003 was a bad period wasn't it, losing twice in 10 days at Elland Road. That never goes down well.

Yeah, it was so good that you only managed to win by one goal.

Made it even better purely for the look on Fergies face when he realised even with the five minutes added on there was no way past ;)

Oh, nothing...

Just = Suck it.

It was such a long time ago, I hardly remember - I have no idea why you're still going on about it now. As for 'suck it' - suck what? That we're second in the Premiership only two points behind? While Leeds are - where are you these days - that's right - the Championship. Maybe you'll make the playoffs again...

When was the last time you were in the Premiership? Oh yeah, and only winning 26 of the 106 games between the teams is a really good effort. Keep it up.

It's laughable, isn't it? Especially when you think how much we've won since Leeds went down. :lol

Absolutely gutted for Hargreaves. Was so excited when i saw he was playing then to see him get injured so quickly was crazy. But fingers crossed he can come back strong before this season is out for club & country.

I have no idea who is going to win the league ATS. Turning out to be one of the more unpredicatable & topsy turvy BPL seasons in years, which is great for the league.

Hargreaves' luck is unbelievable! Le'ts just hope he isn't out for too long again. Agreed about the season - Chelsea's current away form might be their Achilles heel - we're beginning to sort ours out.

Where is there a question in that? Clutching at straws much?

Any Man Utd fans who rememeber when Leeds beat them?

Yeah. That was good..... How's life been since then? Enjoying The Championship?

Exactly what fans of small teams do. Remind fans of successful teams when the beat them. ONCE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread