English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Don't Liverpool have a game at Blackpool before the Everton game?

Yup , badly need to get rid of that abbreviation : YNWA - You ll never Win Away . Today is a good chance to do so though there exists the absence of steven gerrard in the playing XI but yeah , the club is in tatters right now and i have sort of completely given up on this club for this season atleast away from home . We are already looking forward to the season to come :p

JBlues08

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
I don't mean to offend Liverpool but it seems like Liverpool fans are getting overly excited and perhaps too optimistic about Kenny Dalglish's appointment. Pretty sure the fans will give him more time than Roy Hodgson if things are not going well but lets see over the next few games whether results will dampen those optimisms around Anfield because after all, he has been out for more than 10 years.

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
but it seems like Liverpool fans are getting overly excited and perhaps too optimistic about Kenny Dalglish's appointment.

Lol not really over-excited but living on the fact that he has won more trophies than the number of away games won by hodgson in england :p

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Liverpool FC is so messed up - not only on the pitch, but behind the scenes as well - there are various articles around the net saying so. It'll take more than 'King' Kenny to rectify it and even if he does somehow manage to reverse things, it'll take a long time. Don't Liverpool have a game at Blackpool before the Everton game? That might provide the wake up call their fans need. :p

Kenny has already started to re-shape this club. He's undertaken immense changes in the back-room already. Plus he's got us playing a more positive and attacking style of football but the players just look under-done. The kind of rustiness you'd expect in pre-season. But if we keep playing positive like this we should start to get some results, especially if the back-room changes begin to take effect.

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Another flinging away defeat , guess the color is gonna be blue at the end of the merseyside derby . :facepalm. And a big LMAO at arsenal :lol

JBlues08

Club Captain
The trashing that Ipswich got at the weekend perhaps did not help Arsenal's cause but still, :lol.

----------

Another flinging away defeat , guess the color is gonna be blue at the end of the merseyside derby . :facepalm. And a big LMAO at arsenal :lol

Blackpool were good value for the win but great strike by Torres for the goal though. And giving up hope for the Merseyside derby already? :p

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Blackpool were good value for the win but great strike by Torres for the goal though. And giving up hope for the Merseyside derby already?

Not exactly but letting them come back from behind to win the game (something we haven't done for 1 whole year) is highly disappointing . Anyways , hopes for a victory is all but doomed on sunday . Looking forward to a boring draw .

JBlues08

Club Captain
Not exactly but letting them come back from behind to win the game (something we haven't done for 1 whole year) is highly disappointing . Anyways , hopes for a victory is all but doomed on sunday . Looking forward to a boring draw .

For 1 whole year? Didn't the same thing happen like 2 months ago against Spurs at White Hart Lane?

Look on the bright side, if you can't bare to watch the Merseyside derby, you can always watch the other derby matches; Birmingham vs Aston Villa and Sunderland vs Newcastle. :p

Highlander999

ICC President
I'm in work for the match against Sunderland, the great thing about being the boss is no one can tell me off for constantly checking in on the result ;)

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
For 1 whole year? Didn't the same thing happen like 2 months ago against Spurs at White Hart Lane?

Lol you got me wrong !! I was trying to convey that liverpool had failed to register a comeback victory over the last 365 days .

----------

Sunderland vs Newcastle.

This is gonna be a cracker . Want to have a look at Sunderland's response to their previous 5-0 drubbing . Man , Nolan ruled then (fetched me some 30 odd points in FPL :p) !!

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Absolutely massive game for us on Sunday at White Hart Lane - get through that unscathed and we're looking real good. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread