English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair play to Adebayor. Getting paid by two clubs. Genius.

Can't believe Dawson is going. I thought him and Kaboul would be the starting partnership this year. Hope Avb knows what he's doing.

Once Dawson gets first team action i'm fine since i still see him as a England centre half for the immediately future once in form.

But it may also mean Caulker is impressing, if he can convince ABV to release Dawson. But yea let's hope he knows what he is doing.

It'll be interesting to see how Vertonghen does now.

Really likes to go forward, so wouldn't be surprised if he is out of position quite a bit. Should be a very good player for Spurs though.

A bit like Vermaelan, but he's more versatile and can become better than him.

QPR seem to be doing a 'City' with the better-than-average players.

Not surprising considering they have Hughes.

Fair play to Adebayor. Getting paid by two clubs. Genius.

Can't believe Dawson is going. I thought him and Kaboul would be the starting partnership this year. Hope Avb knows what he's doing.

Lack of pace would have been a major issue under AVB. ?9m is a pretty fair deal for him. I'd rate Kaboul, Vertonghen and Caulker higher than him anyway.

They're increasingly wasting money. Nothing wrong I guess considering that Hughes is the manager.......

----------

Lack of pace would have been a major issue under AVB. ?9m is a pretty fair deal for him. I'd rate Kaboul, Vertonghen and Caulker higher than him anyway.

Haha, so true, he wouldn't have wanted a repeat of the Terry issue.

Damn everytime i see Chelsea play these days and i see any quick striker one-on-one with Terry its quite cringe-worthy.

Aye, especially with them reverting back a higher defensive live. He looks like a pub footballer these days.

Aye, especially with them reverting back a higher defensive live. He looks like a pub footballer these days.

Yea i hope it doesn't take him being found guilty by the FA (not wishing bad on him of course) for Hodgson to drop him from England.

Hodgson has already come out and said he hopes he'll be found innocent. If the FA charge him easy enough for Terry and Chelsea to say he was found innocent by court of law therefore FA verdict irrelevant.

Don't think I've even see Chelsea with a more attacking team than we had in the second half last night.

Lampard
Oscar
Sturridge
Mata
Hazard
Torres

Looks like its gonna be an interesting season from the blues

You were losing to Reading at the time though... RDM has obviously adopted the Wenger approach to losing which is to send on all your strikers and pray.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread