English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal played there usual way. I am proud of that performance, and we showed that we can take the Aerial route if we want. Just amazed to see How Adebayor has stepped up after Henry's gone and VP injured most time, really pleased to see him progress so much, i dint think he had it in him. Eduardo looks set to be an awesome signing too, we just need to be consistent now till we get TOure and EBoue back. 1 or 2 signings would help too especially in defence.

I agree about Adebayor. Never expected to see him develop this much. I follow French football, and remember clearly how wasteful he was for Monaco. But full credit should go to Wenger, first in picking him up, and then transforming him into a fine goalscorer.

The best thing to happen to Arsenal was not Henry............it was Wenger. (I admit now:hpraise)

I knew geordies were mental but I never knew how mental. My stepdad came back from Newcastle today with the local paper from the day after keegan was announced, theres about 5 pages of news, a 48 page Keegan pull out and a Kevin Keegan in a crown mask which I've already posted to Culli :p

Adebayor is king. He has a fantastic leap, hence, he is a proper threat in the air. He has pace, strength and a great finish a la Henry. Not enough praise has been directed at him in my opinion.

If its expected, then Keegan is in for as short a time at the helm as Big Sam got, if its a hope then you cant rule it out.

All we need is Liverpool to get a few surprise draws and then we are a major chance for fourth place at the end of this season.

Or you could get lucky like you did back in 2004/05 and steal 4th spot. :p

We'll finish in 4th spot at worst, l have no doubt that. We've been poor all season but it's just a matter of time before we click into gear and string wins together. Plus, l can't see clubs like Everton and Man City challenging for the top 4 just yet.

Or you could get lucky like you did back in 2004/05 and steal 4th spot. :p

We'll finish in 4th spot at worst, l have no doubt that. We've been poor all season but it's just a matter of time before we click into gear and string wins together. Plus, l can't see clubs like Everton and Man City challenging for the top 4 just yet.

Liverpool finishing in the top three is laughable. They're so far apart from United, Arsenal and Chelsea in quality.

I do actually fancy Everton to finish 4th this season. Remember Liverpool have to go to Stamford Bridge, The Emirates and Old Trafford still.

I don't actually think we'll finish in 4th, but one advantage we do have over Liverpool is stability. Our manager is certain of his job for a good few years whereas no one really knows what's happening with Rafa and the Yanks.

Liverpool finishing in the top three is laughable. They're so far apart from United, Arsenal and Chelsea in quality.

I do actually fancy Everton to finish 4th this season. Remember Liverpool have to go to Stamford Bridge, The Emirates and Old Trafford still.

They have enough quality but somehow arent able to get any sort of consistency. Very similar to AC Milan.

And I am very sure, in the end, they will take that fourth spot. I did pick them for the League this season, as I thought United and Chelsea would be concentrating on Europe. Never expected Arsenal to play the way they did. But now I think they (Liverpool) have absolutely no chance of the title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread