English Football Thread

Which team will perform beyond expectations this season?

• Total voters

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
m_vaughan said:
I might sound a bit arrogant here, but I think all you guys should think about 2nd place, as top spot is registered trademark of Chelsea Football Club.

Just copying your manager... :D

JamesyJames3

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
My predictions, seeing as everyone else is making them:

1 - Man Utd
2-20 - The Rest

JamesyJames3

International Coach
barmyarmy said:
My, just as likely, prediction: :p

1 - Sheffield United
2-20 - The Rest

You're cruising for a bruising Colin! :p

Big season for us this year. We will make signings before the start of the season, and unlike mvaughan suggested, this is not to replace players, it will be to add to the squad. Had a good season last year, Chelsea just raised the bar. Games against Blackburn cost us and the Sunderland game, thats 8 points which shouldn't have been lost.

Cant see us finishing outside the top 3 for sure. But anything other than top will be generally a poor season.

wolf

International Cricketer
The winner? Wolve... oh wait they are not in it.

Chelsea will dominate again.

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
As Bala said Everton have a small chance of top four, but as Liverpool have gone up a step in the last season their gonna have to beat spurs or man u to 4th, which is very unlikely.

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
Thats because you all talk crap. Kewell was awesome for liverpool last season and in the world cup.

Last edited:

wolf

International Cricketer
Drewska said:
Thats because you all talk crap. Kewell was awesome for liverpool last season in the world cup.

Kewell was awesome for Liverpool last season in the World Cup? :help :whip :upray :gundown

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Drewska said:
Thats because you all talk crap. Kewell was awesome for liverpool last season in the world cup.

As an Everton fan, I think I know crapness better than anyone else; apart from a few good games last season, Kewell was rubbish, an absolute donkey.

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
He wasn't. I would nkow because i went to almost every liverpool game last season. From mid-december onwards he was in the sort of form that made him so good at leeds.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Drewska said:
He wasn't. I would nkow because i went to almost every liverpool game last season. From mid-december onwards he was in the sort of form that made him so good at leeds.

And Rafa Benitez rewarded him well with his own special spot on the subs bench...

Users who are viewing this thread