English Football Thread

Which team will perform beyond expectations this season?

• Total voters

ste_mc_efc

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
barmyarmy said:
Why not? We did it the season before last. Is it me or are there are awful lot of Everton fans on this forum? :p

i know, we tend to get everywhere

at the begining of last season i said id be more than happy with a uefa cup finish, would be upset to finish below 8th, our start to the 4th place season was immense, up until christmas we were awesome, then after then our results + performances were poor (not counting villa away, man u @home, and C.Palace @home)

this season i think we have a 1st eleven that is more htan good enough for a uefa cup place, but its not always about your first choic XI, our squad on the whole doesnt have that much depth, so 7-8th would be par i'd say, be happy but not surprises to get Uefa cup

sachin

International Coach
Well becuase it seems so many teams are going down that could meangood things for the Prem League.Maybe some class italian players!Thats something to look forward to.

Bala

International Coach
That poll is a fraud! No place for the real champs in the poll! :x

Get in Everton! Get in Everton! :D

sid_19840

International Coach
Seems like Colin is so fond of Everton that he decided to add them to the poll.Theyd be lucky if they dont get relegated forget winning the league.

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
If newcastle are up there then bolton and city deserve to be up there. Newcastle were quite bad last season.

James219

International Cricketer
Seventh is, err, acceptable, although they had the potential to finish much higher. They've got a pretty decent squad in my opinion, a good mix of experience and youth, and the long-standing world-class keeper in Given- they'll be up there this season...

Bala

International Coach
Wahey! The toffeemen leading the poll! We got the goal machine and Cahill might be used in an advanced role as well. The year of reckoning? I wish! :D

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
Bala said:
Wahey! The toffeemen leading the poll! We got the goal machine and Cahill might be used in an advanced role as well. The year of reckoning? I wish! :D

How long will it take you to reliase that everton WILL-NOT-WIN-THE-LEAGUE.

Bala

International Coach
sid_19840 said:
Seems like Colin is so fond of Everton that he decided to add them to the poll.Theyd be lucky if they dont get relegated forget winning the league.
Keep on dreaming Siddo! :p

Drewska said:
How long will it take you to reliase that everton WILL-NOT-WIN-THE-LEAGUE.
Oh come on! If El Poole can win the Champions League, we can win the premiership!

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
thats beacuase liverpool have class top international players, gerrard, alonso, kewell and crouch :p. And Liverpool have a better all round team.

Bala

International Coach
And which of those smacked in more than 20 goals? This might just be the season for us! We got proven goal poachers in our ranks. AJ, Beattie, Cahill and van der Meyde might just become the player he is supposed to be. And we do have a play maker in Arteta.

Users who are viewing this thread