FA Cup

I'm very pleased that Barnsley beat Chelski, but, I would love to see the people who were slating United vs Chelski last year, if Boro and Barnsley play out a 0-0 boredraw final. And I've gotta laugh at the coporates, will the exec's from EON and McDonalds etc, who know nothing about football generally, never mind the Championship, will they really want to want to go to see it. Wembley could be half empty for the final.

EDIT: Alan Green laughing on 6-0-6 about United, and generally being a liverpool fan, has just wound me up so much! I want to smash his smug little face in!

Last edited:
Ahahahaha!!! at Chelsea and Man Utd!!

Arsenal are in the best position now!! Seriously, Man U should have thrashed Portsmouth but they didn't and Chelsea were poor.

Fergie should retract his comments...

Fergie should retract his comments...
For me, the only reason he should do that is to stop himself getting a touchline ban. He didn't ask for a player's career to be ended, just slated a performance from the referee that was incompetent at best.

Fergie will be asked to explain his comments, then he'll get a 3 match touchline ban, despite Mr Haribo getting away with making similar comments.

The FA = ABU and I would love to see just 30,000 people at an FA Cup final at their expensive Wembley, simply because their referees are not good enough to ref at sunday morning football.

Wenger didn't get away with anything. He made an over-the-top comment and then retracted it. I don't see Fergie relenting as he's so damn stubborn.

We went out with the Scousers? You went out with the Russians! ;)

Fergie can F*** off. He never complains when refs are bias toward UTD ( which happens often) and i was really surprised to see a Pen at Old trafford. A class day Liverpool win and chelsea and the Mancs Lose

It was definitely a penalty to Portsmouth, but only a yellow card for the keeper.

To be fair, it was a pen but he doesn't half over-react when things go against his team.

Wenger didn't get away with anything. He made an over-the-top comment and then retracted it. I don't see Fergie relenting as he's so damn stubborn.
A) I didn't mean that comment, I'm sure there's been something recently, where he's had a go at the ref.
B) Ferguson's got nothing to relent about, he was spot on.

Rich, which manager would complain when a decision is given for them? Arsenal had one at OT last season and apart from Chelski getting one at the start of the season, I can't remember too many at dipperfield. You scouse *******s will have to put up with a day thats good, pity you can't keep it up for a year, eh? Although you lot have been saying that for 18 long, long and brilliant years.

Was it really a pen to Portsmouth? I'm not so sure, Baros actually kneed Kuszczak in the face, not the other way around. Then he gave his pathetic attempt to fall to the ground. And if that was dubious, then the sending off was disgraceful.

Man Utd should have got a pen.
Portsmouth rightly got a pen. It was minimal contact but Kuszczak went towards Baros rather than the other way.
He probably shouldn't have got sent off.

If it had been at the other end your players would have done exactly the same thing and you would be claiming the penalty.

It was minimal contact but Kuszczak went towards Baros rather than the other way.
He probably shouldn't have got sent off.
Your first statement, I disagree, I thought PIG (pole in goal, easier than spelling it:p) actually didn't go towards Baros and than Baros moved towards him with his name. He went down ridiculously late. Its dubious at best. The only mistake Kuszczak made was going so close to Baros, he invited what Baros did. Your second statement, there's no probably about it, United had one player on the line and one near it.

Still, it's obstruction and if he gets past the keeper, there's a couple of defenders limited to using anything but their arms and hands to stop him. It's still a goal scoring opportunity which is where the doubt comes in.

and gives a sending off to our substitute keeper, when there were 2 of our players behind the keeper.

He would have scored if he wasn't cynically brought down. It had to be a sending off. You are so unbelievably biased to your own team it is an absolute joke.

He would have scored if he wasn't cynically brought down. It had to be a sending off. You are so unbelievably biased to your own team it is an absolute joke.
Are you a psychic or something? This gets ridiculous, at least Will is looking at both points of view, but you're completely forgetting that Rooney was on the goal line, and it would have been a tight angle. If the penalty is given, which having just seen it again on MOTD, it shouldn't have been done, then it can only be a yellow card, as Kuszczak wasn't the last man.

Are you a psychic or something? This gets ridiculous, at least Will is looking at both points of view, but you're completely forgetting that Rooney was on the goal line, and it would have been a tight angle. If the penalty is given, which having just seen it again on MOTD, it shouldn't have been done, then it can only be a yellow card, as Kuszczak wasn't the last man.

Are you psychic? How do you know what angle he was going to have? And seeing as he was in the centre of the goal I don't see that as a problem. And the rule is if he denies a goalscoring oppotunity, which seeing as he would have been one on one with a non-keeper it definately was, he has to be sent off.

Users who are viewing this thread