Favourite games for P.C. and PS1/PS2

That's a huge list you know,kmk1284.You must definately like games.

For me the most awaited game is Rise of the Nations and Getaway 2

woohoo!
:horse:

Yeah Rise of Nations really looks great, but I will need to upgrade my computer before I can really enjoy it :vampire:

First person shooter - Medal of honor AA
Adventure - The longest journey
Sports - Cricket 2002 :P , Virtua Tennis
Role Playing - Diablo2
Simulation - Train Simulator
:throw:

first person shooter - Goldeneye, Halo, Timesplitters 2
adventure - Zelda Ocarina of time
sports - Champ. Man 4, ISS Pro 2, C2002, I.C.C 2002, BLC
racing - GT 3, Colin McRae 2, V-Rally 2, Rallisport Challenge, TOCA race driver

thanks
sonic

Can anyone recommend me a first-person shooter game?I like sports but feel as though I'm missing something.

Regards
Auwais

Originally posted by Auwais BARTHEZ@May 5 2003, 12:20 AM
Can anyone recommend me a first-person shooter game?I like sports but feel as though I'm missing something.

Regards
Auwais
All the Delta Force series are excellent. :up:

I think there's about 5 out now? Ive only played the first 4.

Or Soldiers of Futune is another good one. :)

I really dont like Soldier of Fortune. :dave:

Auwais, you can go for any of the half life games, quake 3 arena or unreal tournament 2003.

If you are more tactically inclined then its half life, if you just want to shoot the hell out of everybody then its quake or unreal.

Ritwik

Originally posted by ritwikgames@May 5 2003, 05:07 PM
if you just want to shoot the hell out of everybody then its quake or unreal.
:lol: yeah, just visualise the beasts as nz warriors :D

thanks
sonic
:velho:

Originally posted by sonic@May 5 2003, 10:19 PM
:lol: yeah, just visualise the beasts as nz warriors :D

thanks
sonic
:velho:
LOL :D :P

I must try that during the next LAN party at my place !

Ritwik
:band:

Bomber,
give Medal of Honour Allied Assault a try it is an awsome FPS, the Omaha beach landing is straight out of Saving Private Ryan an absolutely brilliant game.
If you like squad based games then I really recomend Ghost Recon I must have played it at least 4 times it is just so good and high on my favourites list.

To alter the purpose of this topic slightly, what about the gaming moments that really stand out for everybody.
I still remember playing the original demo of Tomb Raider, and the first time Lara dived int the water and the music, it's easy to be blase about these thing now but we really are spoilt nowadays I think.
I remember an early cricket game on the Commodore 64 I thought it was brilliant.
Indeed the box for Cricket 97 ashes tour edition has just caught my eye as I'm writing this and I remeber thinking how wonderful it was at the time.
Sorry for such a long post and I could go on longer believe me.

Originally posted by kenpat@May 6 2003, 03:48 AM
Bomber,
give Medal of Honour Allied Assault a try it is an awsome FPS, the Omaha beach landing is straight out of Saving Private Ryan an absolutely brilliant game.
If you like squad based games then I really recomend Ghost Recon I must have played it at least 4 times it is just so good and high on my favourites list.

Thanks Kenpat, Medal of Honour is a game Ive been meaning to get for some time now. Hopefully I will get it soon. :rolleyes:

If it's anything like Saving Private Ryan, it must be brilliant. :D

Originally posted by bomber@May 5 2003, 10:42 PM
Ah yes, Tom Hanks' finest moment in a nutshell, the greatest film ever i think, with "the green mile" a close second. snatch and lock stock are probably the funniest films i've ever seen :lol:

thanks
sonic

I think gone in sixty seconds was good too.And Scorpion king.

Originally posted by sonic@May 11 2003, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by bomber@May 5 2003, 10:42 PM
Ah yes, Tom Hanks' finest moment in a nutshell, the greatest film ever i think, with "the green mile" a close second. snatch and lock stock are probably the funniest films i've ever seen :lol:

thanks
sonic
ya.. 'saving private ryan' is one of the greatest movies of all time.. i liked it so much , like 'american beauty' and 'a beautiful mind'......

Users who are viewing this thread